Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allrounder18: Have you tried to download the Intel Driver Update utility? That should work: Intel® Driver Update Utility

@dancingmongoose: Quite right - I need to adjust the AI playing straight a little more.

In other news, I've fixed up the online profile stuff (and made it slightly more user friendly). I'll upload another patch tonight.

Fixes so far:

- online profiles
- multiple data folder support
- end of match summary pitch mixup

To-do:

- tweak AI straight play

For the weekend:

- CH hub (might get something out a little sooner)

Ok so I have a few suggestions regarding editors:

Adding a UID number to players/teams/grounds/everything. Currently the editor throws errors if two players have the same name because the player name is the unique key. Would also mean teams are preserved when names are changed outside of the editor as you'd use the UID instead of the name. (sidenote: correct me if I'm wrong but is it theoretically possible to have a player rostered for an infinite amount of teams?). Also would help SHC

Adding "Add New" and "Delete" buttons to the editors. There are a few duplicate players (Mahmudullah of Bangladesh, Cummins of Australia), and also some missing, it would be great to be able to fix that in editor instead of having to exit the editor and then open it up in Notepad++ and either delete the line or duplicate and rename for what needs to be fixed

Regarding the Bollinger Bug (here is the details), it only occurs after fixing all spoof names via my 2 minute method (As specified here, which I realise is missing a step, you need to rename the players.bdb to csv before you open in then rename it again after changing.). If I rename players through the editor he's happy. I wonder what would happen if I play a match with him...

Back into career mode tonight, I've come in with the score 5/62 after 15.1 overs. Plenty of time for that 50. I'm really gonna have to knuckle down though we're on the brink in this top of the table clash

Dropped by the keeper on 8 can't afford to get out now[DOUBLEPOST=1424352590][/DOUBLEPOST]Dropped again on 10 it's my lucky day

On to 49 now... dropped three times so it was definitely my day[DOUBLEPOST=1424353914][/DOUBLEPOST]There it is, a maiden fifty

Ok so my first two overs are both maidens because if it's on middle stump or further to the off side they are only interested in one shot: the cover drive[DOUBLEPOST=1424354330][/DOUBLEPOST]3 overs 3 maidens

My last over went for 3 boundaries so that wrecked my figures a bit. Not one aerial shot though, so I couldn't get a wicket. I got an lbw and a few stumping appeals but I never really looked like I had a chance

Ok last regular game of the season can't afford to lose this.

Perhaps by default career players should be faster. There shouldn't be that much of a difference between them and professionals[DOUBLEPOST=1424357002][/DOUBLEPOST]In to bat with the score 5/260. No fifty chance but hopefully I can smack a quick few

This guy should be out about 8 times, umpire refuses to give him out. Very dodgy lbws here

Oh dear that was a bad over.[DOUBLEPOST=1424358280][/DOUBLEPOST]So over this diving instead of fielding bug

If they charge a full toss it can't be called no ball above waist at the point they meet the ball, it needs to be when they are in the crease like normal[DOUBLEPOST=1424358554][/DOUBLEPOST]YES I get the big wicket of Lundie for 52, caught at deep cover

Ok into the final against South Australia.[DOUBLEPOST=1424358888][/DOUBLEPOST]First ball a drop at bat pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread