Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running the latest version of CH. I think I might have put my laptop to sleep at some stage so that probably logged me out.

RE batsmen getting bowled, some are some aren't. Some misread the line/spin and played inside the line, but some were beaten in flight and played all around it.

RE lbw, not usually, normally playing across the line and missing, but not always, sometimes just playing outside the line and getting beaten by the turn, other times beaten for pace by a yorker and missing it

OK - another patch:

- more UI fixes
- added option in Launcher to use MesaGL driver
- tweaked batting
- tweaked AI batting aggression
- fixed pitch conditions in career mode FC
- fixed white lines & flickering on field in career mode FC
- action camera (career) doesn't switch to boundary view
- fixed animation on Match XI view
- fixed bug where non-striker would sometimes keep wandering up the pitch after the bowler has the ball
- tweaked speed of edges

@Allrounder18: Please do the following when you update:

1. run Launcher
2. check Use Mesa OpenGL driver
3. click on Play

this should hopefully help. It runs fine on my laptop (HD4000 gfx too), hopefully it'll work OK for you...

Ok WoW its working at GG speed very much playable when batting or bowling ,but slow down occurs when the batsmen hit the ball and fielders gather to collect it ,still very much playable though.

Now to the sugguestion and improvements:
As a fast bowler myself I really enjoy fast bowling but not quiet like the idea of bowling peach of a delivery always at a will with the help of pitch marker ,I think it should be removed and the game ask you to bowl which length (full ,good and short) and which line (off side offstump ,just outside off stump or on stumps) thats it and then the game will decide where the ball will pitch , good bowlers will pitch on good areas and bad bowlers will pitch on bad areas also in a pressure situation (like final over of the innings ,or bowled really poor last couple of deliveries etc)if a bowler has low pressure handling skill he will likely to bowl wide or bad delivery ,this will really add to the game.
Or If you are not gonna remove the pitch marker atleast have more variation b/w your setup marker and the actual pitched delivery.
What you say Kurtkz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread