Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple data folders aren't working. I've set up the second data folder (the first has the default rosters, the new one has my realnames rosters), but when I open it with the roster editor both datasets have the spoof names

Also attempting to run the game from the second data folder get the checking config freeze

Played a thrilling match T20 match (Pak vs Ireland) on a customized newlands surface (maxed out for bowling) got Ireland bundled for 23 and I won the match by just 4 wkts though. I really sucked at batting cant find gaps and dunno all my batsmen shots are really low on power.

All my cumulative data has been wiped. Not sure if it's to do with the multiple datasets or online profiles

Just simmed the next FC games and it's completely frozen. It tried to sim 2 games at once so because that takes a few minutes I was watching youtube and I switch back to this it's been like this for 10 minutes now not responding to anything

Attachments

• snap-22-02-2015 22.14.17.jpg
    snap-22-02-2015 22.14.17.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
@dancingmongoose: The editors themselves don't support multiple data sets just yet, only the game :/ Still working on the hub stuff. The cumulative data should all still be there - when you change player names and such, it won't get displayed though.

@Allrounder18: The longer you hold a directional key in the harder you hit the ball (likewise, with a gamepad the bigger the push on the analogue stick, the hard you hit the ball). You can turn on Auto Power to always hit the ball hard though without having to worry about holding in the key.[DOUBLEPOST=1424614740][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: I'll check out that sim freeze in FC career. I have an inkling where the problem might be...

@Allrounder18: For cutters try rotating the seam a little past where you would get swing from. I need to rethink this though. Also, characteristics work, but you set them in the roster editor. If you know some C# programming you can write your own characteristics too.[DOUBLEPOST=1424614982][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: What difficulty level are you playing on?

@kurtkz
Played a game after setting up the characterstics ,the game crashes after the last bowl of the match as scotland wins against me (Pak), Is it due to characterstics settings?
Got my high score though 59. I set the power to auto and still not finding enough power for my liking ,I only rely on singles and doubles ,cant hit boundary at all , and slogs always result in caught. also the timing meters always says GOOD with half meter turned yellow. Dunno what does that mean.
i knew some programming (made a cricket sim in VB and shared it here long while ago) but I have some good ideas regarding characterstics
1)Weak nerves (For bowler- If he hits for couple of boundaries he loses his "Control" and "Stamina" for the current and next over.
2)Technician (For batsmen-Generally handles big swing/seam well)
3)Miser (For bowler-Doesnt give many runs)
4)Touch player (Relies on singles and doubles very good at finding gaps)

Playing Dynamic difficulty level (dunno what does that mean though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread