Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be your partner in crime will try to test this game as much as I can for you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424667784][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW It was my dream to have manual batting and bowling control in ICC games whenever I wish to, could this be the game I always dreamt for?

@Allrounder18: Thanks :) Yeah, this patch is only for cutters. Just make sure that you're bowling cutters that the bowler has skills for :)

I'll try to get another patch out tonight with the fixes for management mode.[DOUBLEPOST=1424668145][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh - I can't do a Kickstarter because I'm in South Africa. Unless I can find someone to partner with in the US.

Hahahahahahaha :)

Seriously though - Indiegogo was (is) pretty bad ito visibility and I had no clue how to do marketing (I still don't). That being said, if someone offered to help out with a Kickstarter I'd be game.

Probably not, I only get home in 5hr :) I'll try to get it out tonight sometime, if not tomorrow night. It's a fair bit of work that needs to happen.

No worries , eagerly waiting for the patch
btw can you add some more characterstics in the patch too like
1)Nervous Player (For batsmen and bowler both - If a batsmen get beaten 2 or 3 times then he more likely to play lose shot ,If a bowler gets hit for couple of boundaries he will likely to bowl loose deliveries)
2)Technician (For Batsmen-Can handle new ball pretty well)
3)Miser (For bowler - Economical bowler)
4)Partnership breaker (For Bowler- More likely to break 50+ partnership when given the bowl)
5)Street Smart (For batsmen- Expert in taking cheeky singles and doubles and finding gaps)

BTW what does Ryhtm bowler do?

Also sometime in future can you implement subcontinent players struggles against swing and seam conditions and western players struggles against spin friendly conditions?

Sure I can look into those as well. Might push back the patch a day or so, but I'd like to take my time with this one. Been churning out patches like crazy and I'm burning out.

EDIT: Rhythm bowlers get better the longer they bowl. They're shaky at the start of their spells but after a few overs they'll be charging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread