Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - new patch but you'll need to grab it here as my internet host is down because they suck:

- more UI tweaks during simulation
- fixes for sim during career mode FC
- tweaked dynamic difficulty
- fielding speed up
- fix crash when setting new_ball_bowler attribute
- add check for offline and suggest online
- tweak swing vs seam when selecting seam position
- small tweak to AI aggression

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65476964/Patch-2.788.zip

WoW didnt knew that ,just tried management mode its awesome but one issue the bowler set to around the wkt when completes its over even if you set to over the wkt ,but in next over it reset to around the wkt.
Moreover can we have scorecard like management mode when you keep clicking next over and choose the highlights level if you wish to just like in ICC games and then when you wish to take control of the game you can switch to normal play mode.

@Allrounder18: Sure thing - so you'll just see the management mode summary with commentary output. I used to have it like and then changed it. Will revert back to the old one and add sim buttons at the bottom of the screen. I'll also look into the around/over bug.

Hmm...can you take a screenshot for me of what you're setting the seam position to please? You can press F11 when you're ready and it'll take a snapshot for you in the snaps folder.

Cannt take screen shot ,but here you go ,i am just angling it more than what i used to for outswing.[DOUBLEPOST=1424639041][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you include ICC style scorecard management simulation buttons in the next update as well?

Attachments

• ball.png
    ball.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
BTW does agg bars really have big impact? Had Umar Akmal on zero agg bars and still he was batting at 200S/R in a T20:/[DOUBLEPOST=1424667212][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW loving your dedication mr Kurtkz , Do you sleep at all lol?

So this update is only for cutters?[DOUBLEPOST=1424667586][/DOUBLEPOST]Why dont you do a kickstarter on this project so that you can improve 3d gfx and animations , Will add a ton to this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread