Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allrounder18:

1. Hmm, I'll have to see why it's struggling against spin. That's not an easy fix unfortunately. Are you bowling a particular delivery?

2. I'll see if I can increase it a little more - maybe 10%. What's your bowler's control stat? I struggle to swing it with lower control bowlers.

3. The harder ball results in less damage, so it should in theory allow for more reverse. The ball stops reversing if there's too much damage to the ball.

I'll see if I can get some time today to do fix the records issue. The career player switch will only happen in a future patch since it's quite a bit of work.[DOUBLEPOST=1427345297][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the pitch stats are working fine for me now.

1)was bowling normal offspinners at different length outside offstump , and SLA pitching on middle and off stump and mixing length , AI couldnt find a single gap in those 8 overs apart from 2 sixes those 4 extra run were due to low powered shot straight to the fielder(shot power was even lower before this patch). Also before this patch I was getting nick ,lbws and bowled with spinners which is gone now.
2)Havent tested it with low control stat players (office) but higher control stat players were not having much issue swinging it as they could swing 80% of the time I guess.
3)What the actual % in damage before the ball starts reversing(I remember its 30% you mentioned) before this patch my ball had 13% damage after 17 overs compare to 7% damage after this patch.

Yea take your time to implement career switch player but try to include records thingy early if possible.

Small patch:

- tweaks to AI fielding (especially slips)
- tweaks to physics (doesn't automatically skip to next ball when the ball is about to stop - means that you can now be bowled by the ball trickling onto the stumps)
- tweaks to spinner effectiveness
- tweaks to AI aggression in long formats

AI was fine against spin bowling until above mentioned patch.

I think you should mention patch number too when posting about new patch , it will help you tracking things easier.[DOUBLEPOST=1427354939][/DOUBLEPOST]Dunno what happend there but I am damn sure AI was fine before this patch (played 3/4 matches where my spinners were struggling and I only used them as a scapegoat for 4 overs in t20s)

@Allrounder18: Can you explain again what's wrong the cumulative stats please? I tested an older saved game of mine and I could view the cumulative stats after simming a game or two.

Me too ,
but when I start a new career in this patch cumulative stats gets disappeared after simming 1st career game. it says "There are no records to show" , This also happens in season view for some TEAMS RECORDS later in the game (i-e after 2 season)

Hmm, OK, I'll need to test that tonight then. Tweaked a few things in this patch (2.829):

- tweaked edges again (should be more prevalent than before)
- tweaked power curves
- tweaked seam position variation

Will try look at the other issues tomorrow and on the weekend.

V2.829 report
1)Had Ai 9/4 after 5 overs , 2 bowleds and 2 edges by my premier fast bowler(control skill in 60s) , the other opening bowler couldnt get a single edge or even a play and miss in his 2 overs.
2)Had Ai allout for 33 in 13.3 overs , AI was some what better against pace bowlers in th last patch has messed up again in this patch ,
3)Can't play spin issue (You must be looking at it tomorrow I guess)

My main pace bowler bowled 4 overs 4 maidens and 4 wkts lol.

Last edited:
Got Aus allout 93 in 20 overs bounce and seam were in late 50s ,swing 84 and spin 61 or 63 (pro difficulty)

There is some issue i-e Ai seems to play swinging delivery decently but gets out on deliveries which swings just little. Shouldnt that be opposite?

will do when i get home. do you get the same scores with a normal pitch?[DOUBLEPOST=1427384303][/DOUBLEPOST]will do when i get home. do you get the same scores with a normal pitch?

will do when i get home. do you get the same scores with a normal pitch?[DOUBLEPOST=1427384303][/DOUBLEPOST]will do when i get home. do you get the same scores with a normal pitch?
Its pain in the ass setting normal pitch as I dont know how what variation level to set and what edition requires in pitch editor in order to get exactly 50 pitch. Will try setting up though.

Couldnt setup exactly 50 pitch , the best i could is the late 40s pitch.
will post result soon.

Aus 5/2 after 4 overs had 1 drop catch and 2 simple chances not avail because keeper and slip fielder didnt move to catch the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread