Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz
Just realized that cum stats were always there in career mode but hidden , my 11th march career save now showing cum stats with the latest patch ,
I dont have to start new save , cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1427215899][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing. Can you make it like when our career player retires instead of ending the game can you give us the ability to start a new player and then resume the same game? practically endless just like ICC/CC games.

@Allrounder18: Hmm, I can't get the field swapping bug to happen. Can you give me some more info please? What field option are you using? Did you set a manual field or let AI set one for you? Was there 1 lefty batting already? Or did a lefty just come in and then field swapped?

@Allrounder18: Hmm, I can't get the field swapping bug to happen. Can you give me some more info please? What field option are you using? Did you set a manual field or let AI set one for you? Was there 1 lefty batting already? Or did a lefty just come in and then field swapped?
manual/custom field with slips ,righty replaced by left ,dont remember if there is already lefty batting at other end.

New patch:

- fixed weird bounce issue
- tweaked AI difficulty again
- reduced batsmen running speed by another 5%
- added Reverse to roster editor (not sure how I lost that change)
- changed range for pitch attribute generation

@Allrounder18: What did you mean earlier when you said you wanted to be able to start a new player and resume the game? I'm not quite sure how that'd work because you'd have to start back in the lower leagues again (your skill would be too low to be picked for a more senior squad).

@Allrounder18: What did you mean earlier when you said you wanted to be able to start a new player and resume the game? I'm not quite sure how that'd work because you'd have to start back in the lower leagues again (your skill would be too low to be picked for a more senior squad).
Hmm then make it so our new player have skills so that he can be picked in snr teams.
Or give us ability to control any younger Ai career player in our team after our player retires.

This will really adds to the game , infact we should be able to switch career player any time. I really liked my team mate ST Begg and really wished that I could control him instead my career player.

Last edited:
i can do that but then you wouldnt be able to use the leaderboard.

Yea I am fine with that ,Infact there is a gun bowler in my carrer save game which i realy wanna control[DOUBLEPOST=1427267347][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW can you make AI difficutly a moddable value , might test difficulty levels for you to finalize in the next patch.
Thanks.

So can you include the following things if possible in next patch?
1)Ability to view T20,Ods and FCs cumulative records at any time (without any bug)
2)Ability to switch career player before the start of next tournament (like when T20s over and before Pro45 starts)
3)Moddable Values for difficulty curves if possible
4)Add team name in player hover/popup bar in records and team page.

Also there is a bug in season stats view for teams , it says no records found for some teams.

I can do the first 2, but the 3rd one isn't feasible. There's just too many curves to take into account and they're not all simple power curves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread