Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cum stats still disappear after 1st t20 game
Every time I see this I question your knowledge of the English language...
foam.gif

Yup, tested edges and it's still the same as before. Power curves are these: power curves - Google Search

They just determine the difficulty when playing against AI.

Still havent got a clue lol[DOUBLEPOST=1427183677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every time I see this I question your knowledge of the English language...
foam.gif
Ok cumulative happy now? its not that cum for your kind information.
@dancingmongoose
BTW not trying to hurt you but I think you look a bit disturbed , perhaps some personal issues?

Last edited:
@kurtkz
Now that we have got a stats generator I think there is no need for FAST SIM as if we want to skip FC games quickly we can use stats generator to generate stats of the FC games instead of actually simulating them , this will speed things up , we can choose what to simulate (i-e T20s ,ODs or FC) and what to skip (i-e only generate stats) at the start of each season.
For this purpose I will need to tweak the stats generator as currently it only generate realistic stats if we input skills level up to 65 , I will tweak that so as to support higher levels as the attributes goes up.

Not quite - the full sim is still needed because the players level up just like you do. By skipping that portion of the game it throws off player progress.

Not quite - the full sim is still needed because the players level up just like you do. By skipping that portion of the game it throws off player progress.
hmm quiet right , than what else you have in your mind?

BTW initially the game doesnt generate player higher than 65 at the start of career mode right?

Not sure yet. That's a problem for the future though. For now players will just have to put up with simulating as-is. There are players who might start with slightly higher stats than 65.

Not sure yet. That's a problem for the future though. For now players will just have to put up with simulating as-is. There are players who might start with slightly higher stats than 65.
fine then, Anything under 70 and stats generator might still do the job perhaps T20s avgs will be slightly inflated. (or have you adjusted that yourself?)

Nope, I've tried to recreate your formulae exactly as it is in the spreadsheet. Doesn't really matter if the initial stats are a little off, it's more than good enough for now.

Is 2.824 the latest patch?
Not some good news
1)AI still too easy to get out (mostly edges) had AUS 19/9 (pro)
2)Getting wierd bounce every time I bowl ,keeper has to dive 6 feet in the air in order to take the ball also due to this edges some times go over the head but not to the boundaries because of low power(bounce is 77) , when AI bowls bounce seems to be normal (no I am not using attributes)
3)Due to excessive bounce the spinners under cut delivery is not realistic at all infact very wierd and normal pacy spin delivery is like a undercut delivery before this patch.
4)Field swapping bug still there.
5)Ai seems to go around 3rpo in the inital 6 overs of the T20s.
6)Running speed needs to be toned down by 5% further more.
7)Reverse swing skill is not presented in roster editor.

Last edited:
thanks will check it out later. the edges might be caused by the high bounce value for the pitch. 77 is extremely high. does it still behave weirdly when the bounce value is closer to 50?

also, can yoy give me more info on the field swop bug please?

Yep unrealistic/wierd bounce (easy edges and easy lbws) still present when the bounce is 57 , also as I mentioned earlier can you look in to pitch settings bug? I have to turn the variation in to devilish/nightmare in order to get decent (60+) pitches , If I set the pitch to 1 (i-e 50 in game) and variation to normal then the ingame pitch condition is around 12-16ish instead of 50s. Its with the fresh install without editing any pitches.

Field swapped when a right hander is replaced by left hander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread