Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right about the pitch bug , downloaded the fresh game from the website in the options pitch variation is set to spicey by default even after that the pitches which have 1.00 values are showing 30s in game view instead 50. when I set the pitch variation to normal the values are now 12.

Got Aus all out 37 on 50 all pitch (except for bounce which was in 60s) and there were 3/4 edges where slips and keeper didnt bother going for other wise I would have got them all out for less than 25. I was playing on pro.

Here is updated version for your mr Kurtkz ,previously had one small bug.

EDIT: New version uploaded with new feature i-e FC matches and innings are seperated.

Attachments

• Random Stats Generator.xlsx
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Crashed when my bowler bowls a delivery and batsmen were about to play a shot.
RUN @ 22/03/2015 16:38:13

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.823
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

STACK TRACE: at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 27477
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22526
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5749

I was using custom teams and all the bowlers had control skill less than 15. Also oddly the ball behave erratically like I try to bowl an inswinger and it was a huge never seen before leg cutter really loving this oddity.
BTW are you back home or still away?

BTW have you incorporated reverse attributes in this patch yet cuz i am not seeing them in the editor.
Also i think you need to bump up the difficulty level quiet a bit (50% atleast) they are too many chip shot that result in wkts as well on pro difficulty that is.

T20s
As I mentioned about the odd ball that moves erratically it looks good for cutters as it gives the feeling that it must have pitched in some sort of crack but when it swings erratically it doesn't look realistic at all as I believe it exceeds the 25 limit of swing skill limit in the editor (I believe it to be more than 40) hence it doesn't look well.

Sadly this "appeal for LBW = Crash" is making the unplayable at the moment.

RUN @ 23/03/2015 12:13:45

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.823
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WicketCaught(BallCollision bc) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5671
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 29524
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22526
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5749

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread