Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was skipping matches of my main career, all of a sudden "cricket.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" no error log or anything

View physique in career
Code:
RUN @ 21/03/2015 13:23:31

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.823
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Brighten(Colour c, Single b) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 950
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.UpdateSheets() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 1352
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 2199
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22534
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5749

Playing an exhibition game, cover point throws to the bowler, nowhere near him, mid on should have been backing up instead runs away from the ball like it has rabies

Dropped at mid on yet still went for a boundary. Would have thought he would have at least taken some of the pace off the ball

Why can't we use dashes or numbers in custom field setting names?[DOUBLEPOST=1426911846][/DOUBLEPOST]Johnson gets Misbah with a wicked bouncer backed up by a brilliant catch by Warner at slip

I think batsmen running needs toning down a bit, like 10-15%

The "lets screw you around and choose a completely different bowler to the one you selected" bug is still around

What is going on with this game? Afridi blocked one, and then left the next one! This is so retarded :P

Pakistan have made the absurd decision to call the powerplay after 22 overs, Faulkner gets Afridi with a slower ball[DOUBLEPOST=1426913333][/DOUBLEPOST]Some of these wides are very very harsh

If the bowler is going to field the ball, he should actually field the ball. Not decide to run back to the stumps just before it reaches him, so many caught and bowled missed[DOUBLEPOST=1426913751][/DOUBLEPOST]So I got a right hander out and a left hander came in, so the field was preserved but opposite (leg slip instead of slip, deep midwicket instead of deep cover. Same place on the field, wrong position). So I cahnged it in the field editor, but every second ball it changes back. So I'll bowl with the right field, then once I run in to bowl again it swaps, and then I run in to bowl again and it swaps back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread