Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cum stats are gone when the first match is played. Screen says that there are no records to show, moreover the stats generation of T20s are not accurate far biased towards bowling the top scorer in career mode have an avg of 18 with only 2 50s in 70 odd games.
Also it would b great if we can see T20s, pro45 and FC stats all together instead of waiting for each tournament to begin.

Appeal for LBW=crash bug has returned.

RUN @ 20/03/2015 00:29:26

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.823
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.WicketCaught(BallCollision bc) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5671
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 29524
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22526
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5749

The gameplay looks top notch with jaffas has turned down now and its really satisfying when you bowl one and its result in a wkt , really had a tough time controlling Steyn with his outswingers ,he was all over the place with his swing/(and non swing even when i try to and one result in inswing when i try to bowl outswinger ) but bowled 5/6 jaffas in his 3 overs spell , also got 2 wkts on them. Really loving the gameplay ,
BTW game is still a bit easy , had Aus 45/5 in 7 overs until the above mentioned crash. Perhaps more tweaking to seam adjustment and bumping up the difficulty is required.

game still too easy , had Aus 13/6 in 4.1 overs on pro mode and pitch is 100 for swing 90 something for seam,steyn bowling those huge amount jaffas again , picked 4 wkts.

Field swap bug still there for basic field settings. It even swaps field when a left hander is replaced by another left hander but the field get swapped for a right hander.

Edit: Got them all out for 24 ,

Last edited:
nah its not corrupted. i probably need to just up the difficulty a bit more. maybe by like 20%. can you test with a pitch with normal swing (50) as well please? i just need to get a sense of how the ball behaves for you with a normal pitch.

nah its not corrupted. i probably need to just up the difficulty a bit more. maybe by like 20%. can you test with a pitch with normal swing (50) as well please? i just need to get a sense of how the ball behaves for you with a normal pitch.
Certainly can do tonight , BTW I think seam adjustment also need more refinement plus are you going to look in cum stats that dissapear after 1st match of career mode and also few other things I mentioned regarding cum stats.

I think my game is corrupted because on normal variation settings the default pitch values are 0 and in 30s. So I have to set it to devlish in order to get reasonable pitches.

Last edited:
yup the cumulative stats generation is very basic for now so i still need to improve it. will take some time to get that right though. will also be tweaking the seam positioning in the next patch. just remember that each pitch has different settings so if you change it in the pitch editor and set it to Normal in the game it should work.

yup the cumulative stats generation is very basic for now so i still need to improve it. will take some time to get that right though. will also be tweaking the seam positioning in the next patch. just remember that each pitch has different settings so if you change it in the pitch editor and set it to Normal in the game it should work.

Whats your logic for these stats generation is it happens due to some sort of simulation or just random based on average ratings of attributes? Will use my Ms Excel skills to help you out tonight in order to get precise stats.
Pitches have normal values in the editor but when the game starts it is set to very low levels (normal variation).[DOUBLEPOST=1426848178][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the pitches are at the extreme ends , (talking from a simulation POV) if you set it to normal (i-e 50) then batsmen scores heavily and if you tinker them just a bit it heavily starts favoring bowlers , you need to balance that out.

OK I need some information in order to get precise stats going.
What is the highest and lowest initial avg attributes for batsmen , bowlers and allrounders in career ? Will club that information in excel sheet to generate random stats based on cricinfo records for T20is , ODIs and Tests. You can then use that sheet to incorporate them in to the game.

Here you go a perfectly balanced stats generator for all formats , i assumed that the max initial batting and bowling skills are 65 and min batting and bowling skills are 50 For batsmen and allrounders and bowlers , (lower orders/tailenders can have lower attributes than 50) I spent more than 6 hours balancing it using cricinfo stats and I think its almost perfect.
Have a look

Just input Players Age , batting and bowling skill in the yellow highlighted cells and you will get player stats for all three formats , Just dont put any values in any other cells specially internal calculations tab , it is just for your understanding of the mechanism.
Might upload a prettier version tomorrow if you like it.

Uploaded the wrong version. Plz wait

Edit: Here is the correct version

Press DEL key each time when you want to generate new stats. (ofcourse on empty cells)

Attachments

• Random Stats Generator.xlsx
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread