Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one more tip:
You can run multiple sessions of ipi mocap at the same time and can process multiple depth videos simultaneously and it didnt effect the processing time at my end at all. (May be Ipi not using my system resources properly)

Ok so I booted up my old career again.

I went for 2 runs in my opening over. I've now bowled 8 and still only conceded 2. The batsmen have defended or left 99% of balls since. The only exception being one ball that drifted ridiculously wide (despite drift for a leg spinner should be going into the batsman) and the batsman played a square drive in the air and was caught on the boundary. It's good that they are putting more of a price on their wicket but they surely should be more aggressive. Our other opening bowler who is a seamer was similarly economic except for one over where he bowled short and wide with no third man.

Our off spinner came on and was hit for 20 off his opening over by a guy I hadn't let score since that opening over. Captain then put a deep cover out. Conceded just 2 boundaries since and they were both miles down the leg side.

Since that wicket the game speed seems to have increased...

I get good revs on the ball but it always floats through the air (unless it's cross seam). Our off spinner seems to get good revs through the air though but I can't mimmick it

Ok I've figured it out, the AI aren't interesting in attacking anything fuller than half pitch. Crazy

Havent played the game since a week , perhaps new animation will get me addicted again.[DOUBLEPOST=1428499221][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I've figured it out, the AI aren't interesting in attacking anything fuller than half pitch. Crazy
Does that happen in ODs and T20s as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1428499264][/DOUBLEPOST]@kurtkz
Can you incorporate 2 player on a single keyboard , would love to play it with my bro.

Thanks for the testing @dancingmongoose. I'll take a look at those issues. Was that happening in a FC career match?[DOUBLEPOST=1428503526][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: Hmm, I'll have to add that at a later stage. Need to prioritise the mocap for now otherwise it'll never get done ;)

yes fc match, unfortunately I'm unable to traverse an entire season in the space of half an hour

Do caught and bowled even happen? I've dropped two off my own bowling this innings. Wonder if it's like short leg catches where if one actually sticks it's comparable to winning the lottery[DOUBLEPOST=1428529028][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok just saw the biggest bullsh*t ever, the batsman had finished the shot before the ball even reached him, but then lo and behold it flies off the middle of an invisible bat for four

Wakey wakey, you would have caught that if you registered the fact that a ball was coming for your head
KanWLA0.gif

I'm trying to put in a silly point. It keeps getting moved to slip.

Oh my, I just got a bat-pad catch! Went for the on drive, as he was a left hander he was beaten by the turn and angle, inside edge straight to the man

Funniest wicket, I bowled a full toss and the batsman went to leave but it hit his glove and popped up to slip[DOUBLEPOST=1428531726][/DOUBLEPOST]Tip: If your short leg is behind square, he will drop everything. If he is in front of square, he will catch everything

Come on, square leg should have caught that but only bat pad went after it
fzq8qRI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread