Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Yup, those'll be fixed too :) I can't guarantee that the optimization will completely solve the performance issue on Intel GPUs though but it should make a difference.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is this what you want?

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/28/2012, 14:01:32
Machine name: 123-1271BED0602
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_qfe.080423-1303)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Vostro A860
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A02
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5870 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 820MB used, 3110MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Jeez that config seems old. Please dont mind

Kurt for me the bowling speed is fine tbh

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Rohit: The CPU is fine, it's just the GPU that's a problem. Hopefully the next update will solve or, at least, improve the situation.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Meet: Yup, like I said, the CPU is solid. It's just the GPU that's a problem. I don't have a similar machine to test on at the moment, but I'll send you a pre-release copy this weekend hopefully so we can see if the update fixes it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kurt, one for me too please. I think mine and Meet's problem is the same. I couldn't update my drivers. File is too large for my net connection.

nipun

School Cricketer
Hey mate, Great work, tested the new update (not very extensively though). It looks lot more stable n a lot less bugs now. Most of the issues i reported seem to be a lot better (running and throwing could be a bit better, but its fine for now) and specially AI batting and aggression seems to be real good.

Few things i'd like to report though:

The wind arrow gets hidden behind the stamina/confidence bars.

When simulating tests, the matches got over abruptly in the 2nd/3rd day showing the end of the match report, and in each such occasion the the team batting first was batting at over 500, enough to declare when the match ended.

When a shot is played towards gully region, the keeper runs to field the ball even when there are 2-3 slips in a lot better position to field it.

(Not a bug, but i'd like it this way) Left handed AI bowlers ball from around the wicket to right hand batsmen, same the other way around. Bowlers should always start over the wicket.

Few new features you could work on:

Second and third powerplays between 16th to 40th over.

More options for creating Custom tournaments.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@User2010: No problem, I'll PM you when it's ready.

@nipun: Thanks again for the awesome feedback - you should be able to take the powerplays already...does the option not appear in the menu? Also, good call on the left-handed bowlers and the test match bug. I'll fix those for the next release.

What kind of extra options are you thinking of for custom tournaments?

nipun

School Cricketer
you should be able to take the powerplays already...does the option not appear in the menu?
I meant as per new rules it is not allowed to take batting and bowling powerplays before the 16th over after the 40th over so they have to be taken between 16th and 40th over.

Custom tournaments:
Having more then 4 groups (probably 6, 8)

Whether to have Groups Stage or knockout in the second round (currently a 4 group tournament has a group stage in the second round, option to have quarterfinals instead)

3 Finals like the CB series.

Home away fixtures for domestic games if possible

gomaruli

School Cricketer
@gomaruli: That sucks - can you give me more details about the error?
I have Ukrainian windows and error in Ukrainian :) It roughly translates as "There error in Cricket.exe. Application will be closed. Sorry about inconvenience."
I got this error just after I click on Cricket.exe.
I have Windows XP SP3, 2gb RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5700 video card if this will help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread