Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pat: The good news is that the camera system just worked - I didn't really need to change anything :spy that being said I'm struggling in trying to set up decent camera viewpoints and behaviour at the moment.

Any suggestions? I haven't played any of the new cricket games so I don't know what the standard is now...

@kurtkz: Got this crash log after facing the first ball of a test match

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Strip(String n) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3275
at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3593
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.NextBall() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 4240
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 7177
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 14582
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10836
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2931

@itay: Can you check if your audio commentary is turned on please? If so, turn it off for now. I need to rework the audio commentary as it's not working properly.

EDIT: I'll disable it in the next release.

@itay: Can you check if your audio commentary is turned on please? If so, turn it off for now. I need to rework the audio commentary as it's not working properly.

EDIT: I'll disable it in the next release.

Audio commentary was already turned off when this crash happened

Last edited:
Maybe try an action cam like in International Cricket 2010 :p

Thanks for the video, Pat. I'll add that camera too (brings it up to a total of around 8 views). I'm still messing around with the sky and clouds (it looks pretty lame atm), but I should have a new demo soon...possibly sometime this weekend.

Reviews

Has anyone else noticed that following an umpire review, the ball always goes fast to square leg, and if there is no fielder in the area normally runs away for four overthrows!

Anyone know where I can get a (low poly) 3D model of a stadium to use as a placeholder? I can't afford to commission one at the moment...(but I will if my savings allows it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread