Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Ashu, that'd be much appreciated :) Hmm, hedger_14 (rosters), barmyarmy and Modi2010 (simulation testing), dancingmongoose (career testing) & Zaxotes (design).

I know I'm forgetting someone. If I forgot anyone, please PM and I'll forward your details on to Ashu.

But the models kurt gave me have 85 keyframes in which there's animation of putting hands down then walking and diving and a single upper hand catch......

There are nearly 400 frames from memory. He must have only given you the fielding ones cause I have the bowling ones too. That probably because I'm redoing them

@dancingmongoose: Crap, yes, dunno how I forgot itay128 :facepalm

@Ashu: I don't have everyone's real names, unfortunately. I'm also not sure that they'd want to give their real names. I'll PM them and find out.

Why are you asking if Im ok? Yes Im tired and its nearly midnight and I just spent 8 hours at uni but I know what In talking about. Id give you a screenshot but that would require me getting out of bed and getting my hard drive from my bag. As I said its nearly midnight

@Ashu: Yup, I think I only sent you the fielding ones so far. Didn't want to bombard you with tons of animations. There's lots more animations for keeping, bowling & batting. See how far you get with the fielding ones first, though.

@dm:Well i got that itay post wrong so i asked are you ok but now i understood that you are not ok so get well soon....and take rest.... :p

Do you have this animation Ashu?
485033_4567783037563_1483914555_n.jpg

Hi guys,

small update time again:

v2.47 Download

Changelog:

- new (preliminary) beach stadium
- fixed HK6's mode
- fixed simulation prediction time
- tweaks for simulation
- fixes for simulation mode

Time to start on the editors...

Cheers
K

@kurtkz: You might want to look at the deceleration of the ball in the outfield. The ball (even when playing well-timed shots) seems to slow to a stop a bit too quickly (should take longer for the fielder to chase it).

EDIT: I recall you might have the fielding attributes set quite high (team rating average was 95 or something like that)

@itay: Yeah, I just noticed that problem on certain fields. I'm going to be doing a pitch editor soon, so hopefully it can be resolved easily.

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about short formats or tests?

Kurt, you forgot me too :p I know commentary is probably the worst part of the game, but still :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread