Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I've been toying with the idea of having player physique customization. What options would you like? I'm thinking of:

stocky - short, heavier, more power, slower
lanky - tall, skinny, less power, faster
average - everything average

Yeah, I'll add region selection to the career mode screen :)

----------

@itay: I've removed those actually - should've mentioned it. Those options are now in the main menu under Simulation.

Yup agree with all that, I fit 'lanky' perfectly, 6'4", just over 60kg, defensive batsman and pretty quick

I've selected myself as a 'lower order' bowling all-rounder, first game I'm set to open. Yes I do that in real life, no I don't want to open cause I'll get hit with fatigue and I'll injure myself for like forever

Yup, I've been toying with the idea of having player physique customization. What options would you like? I'm thinking of:

stocky - short, heavier, more power, slower
lanky - tall, skinny, less power, faster
average - everything average

Yeah, I'll add region selection to the career mode screen :)

----------

@itay: I've removed those actually - should've mentioned it. Those options are now in the main menu under Simulation.

@kurtkz: But you can still click at the bottom to simulate even with the buttons missing... which is the problem.

Hey!! just played a t20 I took first 3 wickets and also took a catch and ended up with figured of 3/22 in 4 overs and I scored blistering 48 off just 23 balls still MoM given to L.Wali who ended up with figures of 2/21....!!!!!:mad

Well, I'm not opening, but on the team sheet at the start of the match I was. I'm currently set at first drop on the scorecard, but we'll see how far I get demoted as the game progresses

----------

Down to 6...

----------

And the 'dugout' cam is still on the field

Thanks DM, I'll push the dug out cam further. I'm still waiting on the final stadium model though, so it might not look right until I get that.

I have 3 items left on my to-do list:

- add notifications between balls
- add charge down pitch
- keyboard menu navigation

I should have these done by tomorrow (apart from the keyboard nav). Hopefully I'll get an update from Buko then too.

What kind of key combination would you suggest for charging down the pitch? You can already move down by pressing the down arrow, but that doesn't exactly charge. I've simplified the key presses by rolling the dabs and ground shots and lofted and chip shots together.

I've simplified the key presses by rolling the dabs and ground shots and lofted and chip shots together.

Din't quite get that. You mean dabs and ground shots now use the same button?

For advancing down the pitch, I guess there is no choice but to use a new button to initiate the charge-down-the-pitch movement and then the user can pick any of the front-foot shots using the normal keys.

Heh, I should've explained it better :P You press A/B twice to play a dab (you toggle between ground & dab shots). Similarly you press C/D twice to play a chip shot (again, toggling between lofted & chipped shots). This brings the required number of keys down to 4 again.

I ended up coming in at 6, facing only the last ball of the innings

Hi Kurt was messing with the fielding...pressed the no detail button and crashed....

UN @ 09/04/2013 00:00:16

VERSION: 2.53
PROFILE: ada

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateFieldEditor.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

----------

Am I understanding that we have to manually appeal? A little box comes up....should I press something? It goes a bit quick maybe??

----------

Have to admit that this game is growing on me!!

----------

What a great game this is...so I worked out the appeal system and was amazed to see the referal system.....used one of the referals to try it out.....*king brilliant what you have done there Kurt me lad, *king brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread