Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, the game should start though. No idea why it's not. I've tested it on 3 PCs and all of them have worked so far :/ OK, let's wait for some of the other guys to test it. Hopefully that'll shed some light on what's going wrong.

EDIT: Maybe try leaving the game to run for a few minutes? It might be trying to download player stats from dropbox or something.

the process self terminates after sometime......

I'll wait for the other guys....

----------

lets see if I can revive my player models.... :p

Kurt, Game runs absolutely fine here... BUT its still WAY to quick, even when I put it on 'Glacial'... I realise that its supposed to be an arcade game but the bowlers still act like the crack cocaine is kicked in even more...:(

I dont know if it helps but here are my machine specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Intel Core i5 3570k CPU (3.4ghz)
8gb Ram
AMD Radeon 7800 Videocard

----------

One thing the game is sorely missing is Ambient Noises... Like general crowd noises

Agreed - I'm not sure where to find crowd noises though. I guess I could trawl through youtube...

EDIT: I think I'll focus on that after work. If anyone finds some good samples/videos that has decent crowd noises, please let me know.

@plexus: I can't test this properly but in theory it should work. I think the timer mechanism was broken for newer CPUs. Do you mind testing the attached patch please?

Attachments

• Cricket-SpeedTest.zip
    2 MB · Views: 4
Agreed - I'm not sure where to find crowd noises though. I guess I could trawl through youtube...

EDIT: I think I'll focus on that after work. If anyone finds some good samples/videos that has decent crowd noises, please let me know.

Maybe thats something I can help with... What encoding would you need? .Ogg, .mp3, .flac... Do you have any file limitations?

----------

@plexus: I can't test this properly but in theory it should work. I think the timer mechanism was broken for newer CPUs. Do you mind testing the attached patch please?

Just gave it a try and sorry to break your heart ;) but there doesnt seem to be any difference between 'Glacial' and 'Lightning'...

----------

In saying that though, if I play a game on 'Glacial' its still too quick but the game is still playable and runs smoothly... But when I play on 'Lightning', the game is still playable and smooth but it has a stutter about it, kinda like its trying to skip frames or something, it weird... Does that make sense?

One more test? If you don't mind...if this doesn't work I'll need to test it thoroughly after work.

Attachments

• Cricket-SpeedTest2.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I'm at a computer with Max right now, I'll make it a 3DS for you if you wish

Hi Kurt

Did you find out about he bank transfer for the full version of the game?

Thanks

^^I don't think it will be feasible to do an overseas wire since the wire itself will cost some money which will eventually make this not worth it. What is the problem with payfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread