Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure do remember when it crashed, it was when it got to the last face and I clicked to go to the next one.

My gosh, this has made my day
punter.jpg

Does the texture preview really need to sync player stats?

I was using intermediate fields. I don't like setting fields for every single batsman especially when trying to quickly test a game but I hate it when spinners come on and they have 4 slips standing way back :p And then I have to change it every over, lol.

Okay, the fields are just making the game unplayable for me.

And why are there two different field settings? Like you can choose between Advanced/Intermediate/Basic in the menu and Advanced/Simple/Basic in the field editor menu... Why are they different. And why is it set as Advanced on the field editor when I've set it as intermediate in the menu. Anyway, yeah, this is frustrating me too much to play.

----------

Can you just set it that the field editor assumes a right hander and when in game, if it's a left hander, they switch it around, and if it's a right hander, they just use the same field? It would make it so much nicer.

Starting on yet another career mode endeavour

----------

Well, challenges work :facepalm
Code:
RUN @ 25/05/2013 4:27:11 PM
VERSION: 2.594
PROFILE: DM
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChallengeMenu.CreateMenu() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChallengeMenu.cs:line 87
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChallengeMenu..ctor() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChallengeMenu.cs:line 138
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateModeMenu.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateModeMenu.cs:line 215
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17697
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3965

----------

There should be a random in the region select

Last edited:
Lag so bad it takes more than 10 seconds for a ball to reach the batsman after being bowled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread