Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ashu: in what way? it doesn't affect your length, only your speed. if you're trying to bowl yorkers, you'll overpitch depending on your control & stamina.

EDIT: i also fixed a bowlin bug so there's more variation in your delivery depending on your control & stamina.

both were full stilee full toss btw gr8 idea now i m getting used to..... ;)

also the bowling marker goes crazy updown updown regardless of input...... :lol

Hi, guys. I just uploaded a quick patch:

- fix crash when viewing bowling/batting scorecard at end of match
- fix crash when viewing career ranking
- fix bowling speed selector
- tweaked field-of-view in career mode (should be more zoomed in)
- tweaked rebounds so the ball doesn't speed up

Patch
Full

Cheers
K

Last edited:
if you're trying to bowl yorkers, you'll overpitch depending on your control & stamina.

Fixed it for you. If you try and bowl yorkers it goes over the batsmans head without fail

Hey the game is awesome first of all. :clap
Just requesting 2 features if its at all possible?
1) Would like a career mode when we can control the whole team. Ofcourse individual players detail wont be there like player mode. Just players retiring. And new ones coming in. and A calender schedule. Team and player ranking systems.
2) In player mode ability to simulate our own player and see him play. Not just the end scores. Like just want to manage that player. his training stuff etc. Is it possible to implement this?

Agree with 1st one but 2nd one if you're talking about simulating and only seeing/playing your own part then its already implemented.....

@faizan_gmc: Thanks for the kinds words :)

I won't have time to add the 1st mode at the moment, but it's definitely something I'll add at a later date. The game is going to continue to grow even after it's official release.

The 2nd one is definitely doable. I'll see if I can add it to the next patch.

also 1 more thing that if I want to simulate my own bowling for 1-2 overs will that be possible...... something like simulate x overs in carreer mode....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread