Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: The 'to win' number on the scoreboard goes out of alignment when there's 10 or 100 runs to win.

Hi Kurt, please let me know when you have uploaded the 647 patch for Mac. Thanks :)

Hi guys,

just a very minor update - new patch is up (and full versions & installer). I've also FINALLY managed to update the Mac version :)

Changelog:

- added speed tuner in Launcher
- fixed purple characters in Physique screen

Cheers
K

1 more suggestion....... when the bowler is starting his run-up he should be in the frame right from the start..... i.e. the camera should be more higher and should zoom it along with the run-up of the bowler.... :)

i just purchased it using payfast, it gave me the download link to the game, installed the game through the wizard, but i havent received my serial key information, so i emailed you on through the contact us page of your website:(./...

the download link appears to be the same as the free version :(

please clarify this thanks

Rizwan

@Rizwan: Sorry for the delay - can you check your email again when you get a chance please? You should have the serial key now...hopefully :/

Hey guys, just signed up today. Downloaded it and is was running really slow, as in the bowler was in slow motion. So i deleted it and re-downloaded only to get the following message...

RUN @ 12/10/2013 18:56:59

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 132
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3940

Any ideas on whats gone wrong?

hi LBStrange

run Launcher.exe and make sure Use Permissions Mode is checked. Then click Play. That should resolve the issue :)

Cheers
Kurt

Sorry mate, one more thing. I started playing a career but once I got to my first game the error message below came up...

RUN @ 12/10/2013 22:10:46

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: LBStrange
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

STACK TRACE: at Tao.OpenGl.Delegates.DrawElements.Invoke(Int32 mode, Int32 count, Int32 type, IntPtr indices)
at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glDrawElements(Int32 mode, Int32 count, Int32 type, Object indices)
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3566
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Field.RenderClouds(Boolean only2D) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Field.cs:line 1275
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14528
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 168
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 324
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 399
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18226
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4347

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread