Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't calibrate the joypad at all. it never gets to "ok".

when i play in the nets, i can't move the batsman, and he seems to just play a shot randomly.

can you give me an idiots guide, step by step, what to do to make sure i'm set up properly with the gamepad? what settings i need to adjust etc. is it just clicking that checkbox on launcher? do i have to calibrate? is there any game setting i need to change?

----------

now my left analogue stick is moving the batter, and the back/bumper buttons seem to be moving the cone, but nothing makes the guy play a shot.

using xbox360 controller

I seem to get this error when sometimes when I simulate:

Code:
RUN @ 13/12/2013 23:06:18

VERSION: 2.660
PROFILE: j
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Cricket.Main.BatsmanStatistics.GetShotInfo(String bowler, List`1 shotList, Dictionary`2 gaps, Boolean right, Single tdx, Single aggro) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\BatsmanStatistics.cs:line 871
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 16270
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18145
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4352

Sorry for the tardy response everyone. Real life keeps getting in the way of supporting this game :/
@Xuzuno: Does this crash always happen? Can you send me your data/shots.bdb file please?
@blockerdave: Are you batting using the cone method or the directional (normal) one?

I played cricket heroes on PC but I want on my laptop can it will work

Hey kurt. I seem to always get this crash during career mode when wicketkeeping and taking a catch. Any solutions?
RUN @ 24/12/2013 15:54:56

VERSION: 2.650
PROFILE: kjh

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 26668
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18232
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4347

Got this error while simulation a beach cricket inning-
Code:
RUN @ 25/12/2013 16:43:33

PROFILE: Meet

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.Calculate() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 413
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 4535
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18142
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4347
Simulation speed seems way too slow.:/

----------

PROFILE: kjh

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 26668
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18232
Use launcher and tick 'User Permission fix' and play.

Can anyone help with the following error when trying to play in the Nets?
Code:
RUN @ 29/12/2013 11:10:51

VERSION: 2.652
PROFILE: justin

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.BatsmanStatistics.Read(String name, StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\BatsmanStatistics.cs:line 1278
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Read(StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 2012
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Read(StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 9099
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.LoadGame(String filename, Boolean test, PracticeMode pmode) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 7770
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateNetPractice.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNetPractice.cs:line 64
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18229
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4352

Hi! I purchased Cricket Heroes earlier this morning and was just wondering how long it would take for the code to be emailed through. Really enjoying the Career mode so far (although I wish I could change the camera to the normal broadcast/behind the bowler mode) instead of behind the batsman or the POV.

Hello Cricket Heroes users... I have one irritating problem... when ever i sim a match in cricket heroes specially in Test and 4-Day matches, batsman's will always score more than 4.50 Run per Over... it seen unrealistic... so can you suggest me a perfect setting for test and 4-day matches... and also for one day matches too... i alredy massaged this to kurtkz, but if any one had solution for it, than please share with me...

Hi! I purchased Cricket Heroes earlier this morning and was just wondering how long it would take for the code to be emailed through. Really enjoying the Career mode so far (although I wish I could change the camera to the normal broadcast/behind the bowler mode) instead of behind the batsman or the POV.

You can change the camera using F10 if I am not mistaken. If not, try all of the Fn keys one by one.

You can change the camera using F10 if I am not mistaken. If not, try all of the Fn keys one by one.

It changes it to the behind-the-batsman view, which is still a problem because I can't really determine the length of the delivery well if it's directly in front (that is, directly in front of the batsman but could be short of a length or a half-volley).

Maybe that might be part of the challenge, I don't know, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Last edited:
Hey Kurt, long time. How have things been?

Howsit, Pat! Things have been good, but stressful. Wedding planning is in full swing now (which is also why I haven't been on PC for a while).

What have I missed? Does DBC2014 have a release date yet? :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread