Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Las Vegas Blasters now need a new manager. I would like to thank Umair2000 for managing the team for the 2 seasons.
This is now not to be considered. Umair2000 will continue with Las Vegas Blasters.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Please excuse me till Wednesday guys, as that's when my last exam is. After then, I'll be back and fully active and I can finish my current league and get Season 2 of the BPL underway. :thumbs

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well I yet again have said I wont come back and here I am tempted to start a small 4 team league.

Idea - ICC have scrapped T20i's and have seeing IPL's success and other T20 league's success have come up with another format the T25 format. Each board will allow 8 players from its country to represent .

There will be a small draft to pick 15 players from a list given to you. It will be a single round robin league. where top most team based on points is declared the winner.

Any suggestion on should I run this league or no and this league would run seeing what response I get.

Team 1 - Devils

devilskitandlogo.png

Team 2 - Wolves

wolveskitandlogo.png

Team 3 - Lizards

lizardskitandlogo.png

Team 4 - Dragons

dragonskitandlogo.png

Last edited:

RPHKR

National Board President
If you're simming a T25 match in cricsim, always put the pitch type as excellent.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
2 dragon teams? Why not something different, like Vipers, Eagles or everybody's recent favorite Bears.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Guys I Will Be Inactive For Next Two Days So ALL League Managers Go With The Same Lineup Until I Return

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Iri-Dont Start The Draft Until I Return

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I have to go to london for a day dew to because i have a cricket match sorry for my Inactivity go with same lineup's in every league i am in and for drafts i request the draft manager to pick a good handy player please​

namituniyalgame

Club Captain
I will be inactive for 8 days due to some personal problems.
Please don't give my team to anyone in all the leagues and for all league managers.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'm going away today for a month, so it'd be good if you could send any requests to the other mods. I'm not sure if I'll even be coming on here at all, if I do though it won't be for very long at a time. Afaik I've already sorted out all of my league commitments. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread