Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In cricksim is it possible to get the stats in text form when you're using dosbox? I used to just right click on the top bar etc, but that doesn't seem to work with dosbox.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
In cricksim is it possible to get the stats in text form when you're using dosbox? I used to just right click on the top bar etc, but that doesn't seem to work with dosbox.

I don't think so. I've tried but it doesn't work which is the sole reason why I don't use dosbox to run cricsim.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I know. And, that's what makes me not do it. The app file is also large for my net..

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah forgot to mention that. I do have a 32 bit machine though.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Hey,guys I am thinking of starting a new league(after I complete EPL/APL).
The new league will be of test's of associate's . Thereby encourging the talent in them . I need your take on it . Please do not RIP this idea , I will report then :wave

RPHKR

National Board President
^Any reason on jumping on a new league? That isn't a 'new' league really. That idea was implemented several times. :spy

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Hey,guys I am thinking of starting a new league(after I complete EPL/APL).
The new league will be of test's of associate's . Thereby encourging the talent in them . I need your take on it . Please do not RIP this idea , I will report then :wave
Don't want to be harsh on you but it would be great if you finish ODI championship league first to build some more credibility here.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Don't want to be harsh on you but it would be great if you finish ODI championship league first to build some more credibility here.

:yes I know see the part in brackets,hopefully great league players like you will participate . :)

Prats

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A question which I had wanted to ask since a long time. What really affects the the bowler's 5-fer in Cricksim? I hardly get any, in fact none. Am I going wrong in some ratings?

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
A question which I had wanted to ask since a long time. What really affects the the bowler's 5-fer in Cricksim? I hardly get any, in fact none. Am I going wrong in some ratings?

Bowler rating, batsmen rating and pitch condition all play a part. There's really no way you can influence how many 5-fers there are.

Dipak

ICC Board Member

Nothing massive to be worried about. Can't blame the ratings. Even if you have rated the players properly you may/may not get heaps of 5fers. Pitch conditions too play a part. But yeah it's a matter of luck, bowler skill and the pitch that lands a 5fer. There was only one 5fer in the OPL II.

Users who are viewing this thread