Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It all seems great in theory but actually turns out to be not that great in practice tbh. We have had LotM comp before and it didn't really do well. People sometimes take it too seriously and hence resort to stupid measures for winning the thing which puts us staff off. I will surely discuss this in the staff forum and maybe we can give it one shot if they agree.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It all seems great in theory but actually turns out to be not that great in practice tbh. We have had LotM comp before and it didn't really do well. People sometimes take it too seriously and hence resort to stupid measures for winning the thing which puts us staff off. I will surely discuss this in the staff forum and maybe we can give it one shot if they agree.
Please let me host that , I thought of that a long time ago and I discussed it with @swirler and also with @The Author

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Pleading with all members thinking of creating a Cricket League or members thinking of joining any Cricket League.
I've noticed over the last couple of months alot of new Cricket Leagues starting up (most of which I personally joined ) and then the league Manager loosing interest. Personally I also have hit a brick wall or two creating my leagues. It is not always smooth sailing, and I'm no expert. But please take in consideration the members that join. It's not fun after researching players, finding or creating logos etc just for the rug to be pulled from under you with the words "sorry I have lost interest " or "sorry I have accidentally lost all my stats " etc.
Some reasons might be totally legitimately, don't get me wrong.
Please try and finish what you've started. Life happens , we all get busy etc. at least try and communicate with all interested, don't just leave it. We are all human, we'll understand.
As for joining a league, please don't loose interest when you see your side is loosing, see through what you've started. Show some commitment, it's not fun trying to find managers for teams halfway through a league. Please don't say you are unable to continue in a league do to not having the time and then go and join another two leagues.

This plea is not directed at anyone and not intended for anyone to throw stones at someone else. I merely would like us all to take other members in consideration, don't join a league or start a league if you are unable to commit. I don't mean eat ,sleep and s#it PC , just have the common decency to commit if you start or join a league.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Pleading with all members thinking of creating a Cricket League or members thinking of joining any Cricket League.
I've noticed over the last couple of months alot of new Cricket Leagues starting up (most of which I personally joined ) and then the league Manager loosing interest. Personally I also have hit a brick wall or two creating my leagues. It is not always smooth sailing, and I'm no expert. But please take in consideration the members that join. It's not fun after researching players, finding or creating logos etc just for the rug to be pulled from under you with the words "sorry I have lost interest " or "sorry I have accidentally lost all my stats " etc.
Some reasons might be totally legitimately, don't get me wrong.
Please try and finish what you've started. Life happens , we all get busy etc. at least try and communicate with all interested, don't just leave it. We are all human, we'll understand.
As for joining a league, please don't loose interest when you see your side is loosing, see through what you've started. Show some commitment, it's not fun trying to find managers for teams halfway through a league. Please don't say you are unable to continue in a league do to not having the time and then go and join another two leagues.

This plea is not directed at anyone and not intended for anyone to throw stones at someone else. I merely would like us all to take other members in consideration, don't join a league or start a league if you are unable to commit. I don't mean eat ,sleep and s#it PC , just have the common decency to commit if you start or join a league.

:)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Need a player list for UAE players.... Someone help...

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
  1. :uae::bat: Faizan Asif
  2. :uae::bat: Shaiman Anwar
  3. :uae::bat: Saqlain Haider
  4. :uae::bat: Umair Ali
  5. :uae::bat: Laxmeen Seekumar
  6. :uae::bat: Asif Iqbal
  7. :uae::bat: Usman Mushtaq
  8. :uae::bat: Shaiman Anwar
  9. :uae::bat: Mohammad Shahzad
  10. :uae::bat: Mohammad Kaleem
  11. :uae::bat: Saqib Ali
  12. :uae::bat: Andri Berenger
  13. :uae::bat: Rohan Mustafa
  14. :uae::wkb: Swapnil Patil
  15. :uae::wkb: Amjad Ali
  16. :uae::wkb: Abdul Shakoor
  17. :uae::ar: Khurram Khan
  18. :uae::ar: Fayyaz Ahmed
  19. :uae::ar: Krishna Chandran
  20. :uae::ar: Amjad Javed
  21. :uae::bwl: Manjula Guruge
  22. :uae::bwl: Mohammad Naveed
  23. :uae::bwl: Fahad Alhashmi
  24. :uae::bwl: Nasir Aziz
  25. :uae::bwl: Ahmed Raza
  26. :uae::bwl: Fahad Tariq
  27. :uae::bwl: Ahmed Raza
  28. :uae::bwl: Muhammad Tauqir
  29. :uae::bwl: Nasir Aziz
  30. :uae::bwl: Qadeer Ahmad
  31. :uae::bwl: Zaheer Maqsood
  32. :uae::bwl: Yodhin Punja

@Hydron The Best i can do If you have 6 teams and 8 UAE Players and 6 Overseas

That means 48 players you need of UAE

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Give me the max if you can , all I'll rest

1. :uae::bat: Faizan Asif
  2. :uae::bat: Shaiman Anwar
  3. :uae::bat: Saqlain Haider
  4. :uae::bat: Umair Ali
  5. :uae::bat: Laxmeen Seekumar
  6. :uae::bat: Asif Iqbal
  7. :uae::bat: Usman Mushtaq
  8. :uae::bat: Shaiman Anwar
  9. :uae::bat: Mohammad Shahzad
  10. :uae::bat: Mohammad Kaleem
  11. :uae::bat: Saqib Ali
  12. :uae::bat: Andri Berenger
  13. :uae::bat: Rohan Mustafa
  14. :uae::wkb: Swapnil Patil
  15. :uae::wkb: Amjad Ali
  16. :uae::wkb: Abdul Shakoor
  17. :uae::ar: Khurram Khan
  18. :uae::ar: Fayyaz Ahmed
  19. :uae::ar: Krishna Chandran
  20. :uae::ar: Amjad Javed
  21. :uae::bwl: Manjula Guruge
  22. :uae::bwl: Mohammad Naveed
  23. :uae::bwl: Fahad Alhashmi
  24. :uae::bwl: Nasir Aziz
  25. :uae::bwl: Ahmed Raza
  26. :uae::bwl: Fahad Tariq
  27. :uae::bwl: Ahmed Raza
  28. :uae::bwl: Muhammad Tauqir
  29. :uae::bwl: Nasir Aziz
  30. :uae::bwl: Qadeer Ahmad
  31. :uae::bwl: Zaheer Maqsood
  32. :uae::bwl: Yodhin Punja
@Hydron The Best i can do If you have 6 teams and 8 UAE Players and 6 Overseas

That means 48 players you need of UAE

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Will try to reach 50 :p
I will need 49, I think....

7 UAE players
2 Associates
6 overseas

Total 15 players in squad ?[DOUBLEPOST=1470130743][/DOUBLEPOST]Or an open draft? No work to be done by me then....

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Or an open draft? No work to be done by me then....
just a suggestion... make a players list, if you running a associate nation league... and keep 3-4 teams only in start to make best team...
7 UAE players
2 Associates
6 overseas
this is logical setup... you can also add afghan, Qatar players in the locals list...

Users who are viewing this thread