Cricket Leaks

Everyone has their own opinion... Just like you and I do... but unlike kasabian21, i don't get offensive if somebody doesn't share mine... I don't think intisar's comments were asinine at all... in my view, he was right... after hours of playing the game the menu would start to become, "unsettling"... but that's just me... i don't get defensive or offensive if someone else opposes my views...

Offensive...? Read what I've put, I've called his comment asinine:

"...This other title probably promises all that 'from-scratch' and massive horse sh1t menu features u ask for..."

Why? Because I didn't ask for a horse sh1t background/menu/features - I stated i couldn't careless if there was a horse sh1t for a background. So it is asinine to misquote someone and call them out on it. Or is it not? I am not calling him asinine, I don't know the fella, I'm simply calling the above quote (in relation to what i said) asinine, because it was. Plus, I didn't target him specifically (or anyone for that matter) when I made my original post. Me quoting him and calling him a right f*cking nobhead would have been offensive!

Im terms of the menu, yes, it's a difference of opinion, it's as simple as that! BUT, in reality, it matters not what the menu looks like, so long as it works when you click it then all is good!

If you don't want to discuss something on the basis that you think that something isn't worth discussing, that's fine - but endless posts complaining that other people have an opinion on something you don't care about, or that you think aren't important; are pointless.

This is a discussion forum. This is a thread discussing a video that pretty much only shows the menus - people can discuss what they think of the menus here.

I've had enough of the discussion of the merits of having the discussion.

what a pointless 4 and a half minutes that was, worst leak in history

dissapointed with everything about this....

whats a leak without gameplay!!

not that i am asking for a leak or anything ross.......

He used a leptop which he connected with the tv and some one else was controlling CA. He was just moving the controller. Just check the controllers movements doesnt matc or he made a video and just played it as a plan.

Why so complex? Not the real Xbox, now being played over a laptop... I'm confused. Why didn't he just play it on the Xbox and record that?

It's being played on an Xbox, just we don't know if it was a retail console or a development kit. I assume dev kit.

It's being played on an Xbox, just we don't know if it was a retail console or a development kit. I assume dev kit.

I understand that, just confused as to why he recorded himself playing it on a particular Xbox, then played that video on a TV with a different Xbox in front of it, as the post suggests. I would just post the original video, but whatever.

The video just seems original to me, look at the typing in - kind of sequences. To me that's an xbox played, shot by a cam, that's it...

Users who are viewing this thread