Cricket Leaks

I am sure if it was a "set up" ...they would have showed something more substantial about the gameplay rather than this crap video of the academy which everyone can get for free. This looks like something by someone who wanted to post it wayyyy before the academy even got released but couldn't until now

Did u not notice the PC.net team? This was made recently...

Here is the main menu for everyone's viewing pleasure.

r0e749.png

Main menu looks like follows:
1. Casual
2. Online
3. Career
4. Tour
5. Competition
6. Don Bradman Academy
7. Practice
8. Awards & Medals
9. Options

Also, Cricket Academy has an extra option that reads "Fielding"

No one is paying attention to this post? We have got the in game menu here. Ross is this menu real? If it is can we discuss it. :D

my bad. did not notice the PC team there.

I like the color scheme of the menus but don't like the background which is the current background.

But as the pc team's up there means it can "talk" to the server... :eek: :spy
(Not a BIG deal anyway) And if someone can enlighten me on whether an XBOX 360 work without a disk it'd be nice...

I suspect HBK or the other guy who's on pc, and is working in BA. Anyway, that was nice to have...

Come to think of it, maybe Ross did not get approval from publisher or whomever he needs to get approval from to show us something? So he then had to "make" a leak without showing something most of us haven't already seen anyway. It actually makes a lot of sense because in theory Ross wouldn't get in toooo much trouble but he sort of appease's the waiting fans?

(Not a BIG deal anyway) And if someone can enlighten me on whether an XBOX 360 work without a disk it'd be nice...
The console always requires a disc be in the Tray unless obviously its a digital download.

Last edited:
my bad. did not notice the PC team there.

I like the color scheme of the menus but don't like the background which is the current background.

I feel it should've been a nice white background with a slideshow of Bradman pics or something on those lines. That'd make it look so classic!
Not that it matters me. As long as the game plays good, I'll be more than delighted.

I feel it should've been a nice white background with a slideshow of Bradman pics or something on those lines. That'd make it look so classic!
Not that it matters me. As long as the game plays good, I'll be more than delighted.

Yah those fading in and out pentagons make it seem like some football (soccer) game. Not a big fan of that.

Slideshow of bradman in the background would be epic.

Got a new viral video idea for "Cricket Leaks" ...Mike Fegan "reacts" to DBC14 Gameplay. I image it would look something like this:

5cdmon.jpg

Yah those fading in and out pentagons make it seem like some football (soccer) game. Not a big fan of that.

Slideshow of bradman in the background would be epic.

I don't think there are enough Don Bradman photographs for that... but i agree that removing those pentagons is a good idea

I don't think there are enough Don Bradman photographs for that... but i agree that removing those pentagons is a good idea

There are memorabilia of bradman. Pictures of thos. plus ingame pictures of bradman imitating his iconic drives and poses etc etc.

----------

They should let biggs and intisar do it....they can come up with crazy cool backgrounds with loads of funny easter eggs

There are memorabilia of bradman. Pictures of thos. plus ingame pictures of bradman imitating his iconic drives and poses etc etc.

----------

They should let biggs and intisar do it....they can come up with crazy cool backgrounds with loads of funny easter eggs

Well if Big Ant can access those photos then why not? I think Don Bradman staring at you will get kinda creepy after a while...

P.S. We've never played the game... should we even be criticizing the game's menu? Isn't that the last thing to criticize on the list?

Yah, but thats all this video is showing off...so i am guessing its alright to talk about that.

:thumbs That's a huge complement mate.. :) Thanx...
Hot eggs available straight from the chicken coop if someone asks.. *brings out a basket and realizes no-ones interested*

----------

Well if Big Ant can access those photos then why not? I think Don Bradman staring at you will get kinda creepy after a while...

I guess dlcs will have a lot more to offer after all our feedbacks.. and yeah, as israr said, maybe many interested modders might come forth and change the home screens independently...
Maybe we can even choose 'our' self-players to stare at us at the menu screen in the near future.. Or maybe play different shots while we scroll through the menus.. That would be cool..
I already feel excited thinkin of all the many threads of different cool ideas and gameplays filling up this forum after the game's released...
Waitin badly for this game.. *wipes drool off the keyboard*

Users who are viewing this thread