Cricket Leaks

Your comment on 'DB12', Ross?
Placeholder text - Cricket 12 was in the early Cricket Academy files as well. The name Don Bradman Cricket 14 was being kept a secret, they would have just put that in at the last minute into the actual builds of the game, while testing things would have been done with Cricket 12 in there.

I first played Ashes Cricket 2009 as 'Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2008' - so having an old date in the development phase isn't weird.

On a side note MattW does the Xbox Slim even have the controller lights on the console as I didn't think it did
It does. I even checked a video of one before posting just to check my theory.

Placeholder text - Cricket 12 was in the early Cricket Academy files as well. The name Don Bradman Cricket 14 was being kept a secret, they would have just put that in at the last minute into the actual builds of the game, while testing things would have been done with Cricket 12 in there.

I first played Ashes Cricket 2009 as 'Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2008' - so having an old date in the development phase isn't weird.

It does. I even checked a video of one before posting just to check my theory.
Fair enough, I wasn't even 100% sure myself, wonder where the stashed box was then? Must of been a dev box?

Nah, it's well hidden.
attachment.php
Luck to have good eyes :p The Xbox ID: Xeaefd0adeVEMOQ
;)

He used a leptop which he connected with the tv and some one else was controlling CA. He was just moving the controller. Just check the controllers movements doesnt matc or he made a video and just played it as a plan.

About the 12' thingy, It's most probably because BigAnt has been workin on it for 5 years, and this video, whether planned or unplanned, was taken at that time.. If tht's the case, This is surely an older build.. Am i correct Ross?..

Certainly not. Whether or nor you believe it, BA would have never been able to put the Bradman name under the wraps for so long. Looks like an almost final build to me with bug testing in progress. May be one of the employees managed to get a copy out of the office:spy, the recipient of which put that employee in deep deep trouble.

Then again, I feel it was something intentional. Surprised no one compared it to the vine clip. Ross, the vid quality here competed well with that infamous 6 sec vid. :p

whats wrong with these cricket gaming developers, one guy releasing from an editing suite and the other is showing us something just for the sake of showing ...whats wrong with u ross the boss, did u meet MF yesterday? was this his idea?

whats wrong with these cricket gaming developers, one guy releasing from an editing suite and the other is showing us something just for the sake of showing ...whats wrong with u ross the boss, did u meet MF yesterday? was this his idea?

Well whats wrong with you. Did you even the read the thread title which says "LEAK"

Ross did not release this. West Indies wont be too proud of your posts btw

I hope you read the title 'LEAK' actually Ross didn't release it! It ain't one of the Vinc clips that were posted officially over Facebook and Vine Network! This is J-U-S-T A L-E-A-K

Well who ever might have leaked it was not able to generate any hype that he was trying to and ross still owns friday.

Users who are viewing this thread