Cricket Leaks

May be someone using an older build? I wouldn't rule out a possibility of a planned leak :p

Definitely someone from the studio :p

It does look like a studio setup... But there's something weird about this.

If it is indeed running off that retail 360 (as clearly it is meant to look like) then that means that the game must be totally finished and discs printed - 360 retail kits don't run debug code. .. And I can't think they'd have missed the "CRICKET 12" bug in QA.

OH, and also why the hell would they only show the academy? Everyone HAS that already. If they genuinely DID have the code, why the hell wouldn't they show the gameplay that everyone is desperate to see?

Fishy.

If you zoom in a bit on one of the shots you can see who is playing it...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 409
*grabs passport*

I'll never be found...

It does look like a studio setup... But there's something weird about this.

If it is indeed running off that retail 360 (as clearly it is meant to look like) then that means that the game must be totally finished and discs printed - 360 retail kits don't run debug code. .. And I can't think they'd have missed the "CRICKET 12" bug in QA.

OH, and also why the hell would they only show the academy? Everyone HAS that already. If they genuinely DID have the code, why the hell wouldn't they show the gameplay that everyone is desperate to see?

Fishy.

Wait I'm confused, so why was the Cricket 12 there if it's the full finished product? If your theory is correct then it could mean we're going to get a release date next week or something!

Wait I'm confused, so why was the Cricket 12 there if it's the full finished product? If your theory is correct then it could mean we're going to get a release date next week or something!

No, I'm saying SURELY it can't be the finished product if that bug is there.

There's definitely something odd at work here.

Okay, beer down... had to watch this... I liked they were mucking around with the latest PlanetCricket team update. Has to be someone from around here, why else would they spend so long on that team? Brilliant.

If it is indeed running off that retail 360 (as clearly it is meant to look like)
Perhaps it's the poor camera (who films in portrait? if it is a Big Ant employee, that should be a sackable offence) - but there's no controller segments around the power light on the 360 in the frame - so I'd say there's a good chance it's not being played on that console.

If it's an old build then it shouldn't run on XBOX 360.
If it's a bug then it has to be the most hilarious bug ever and first of its kind.
Ross Has anyone from your team left the job around 2012? If yes then he may have stole the game and got it finalized and published. :D

Users who are viewing this thread