Cricketer's autographs that you have

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who's autograph/s do you have.

I have Wasim Akram and Mahela Jayawardene. Got them earlier this year.

i have sachin autograph
he was in mumbai gateway for marathon race he talk to me in marathi(mine and his mother tongue) and asked me where to give autograph i quickly removed my book (college bag) and he signed and told me to take actively part in all sports and study hard then all gathered and he left he moved hands and said bye
i never saw him so free that often in tv

I have a signed bat from the Ashes 1981, has players like Gower, Woolmer, Boycott, Gooch, Botham, Lillee, Border, Marsh, Hughes, Tim Chappel, Bob Willis, Gatting and others. It's just a shame that most of the Aussie signatures have faded, and a few of the English ones have aswell.

Gooch, East, ten Doeschate, Nel.

Not a huge collection, but I had a pretty good chat with each of them.

All of the indian team except for Tendulkar, Kumble and Dravid i cudnt get them cuz they never freaking come out of the :mad: dressing rooms cuz they get way too much attention especially in oz where in brisbane the dressing rooms are open and are located in the middle of the crowd.

I have the entire Surrey and Leicestershire teams from 1996. Also most the Windies and England teams from 2000/1? including Lara.

I have Chris Cairns, Nathan Astle. Dad has a bat from a Sri Lankan test series signed by all the NZ players.

I have heaps of Domestic players autographs. And some international players when they were playing domestic cricket.

I have more Rugby League autographs though because I'm a member and we get to meet the players after games. Some go back to the club.

well i have the big indian 3 autographs sourav ganguly, sachin and dravid i met them at mumbai airport and asked for autograph they said no problem

Ive got Brad Hodge, Matthew Elliot, Shane Harwood and Allan Wise

I have a lot of Victorian signatures but not many Aussie ones. I do however have one of Brian Lara.

Users who are viewing this thread