Cricketer's autographs that you have

marcus trescothic, andrew strauss, paul collingwood, matthew hoggard, steve harmison, kevin pietersen, oa shah, luke wright, ashley giles, nick knight and most of the warwickshire team.

hoping to get a few more england players autographs on thurs = \ dunno if i ll get any more though, id rather get a photo with the player :D

Currently only have Stuart Clark's after my school cricket team had a training session with me and Shaun Bradstreet. I have got it on my little autograph cricket bat and a hat they gave me.

I also have David Peachey's autograph on a piece of paper for all of you Sharks fans out there! :p

Most of the Scotland team. Oh wait. That isn't worth much :p
You never know, signed stuff from the Scottish team is probably pretty rare ;)

Not into getting signatures, but I have got the bat I won here last year signed by the Kent squad.

I have too many :p

Entire Indian Cricket team that went to the World Cup 07, three of each player.

Indian Cricket Team that toured Australia in 03/04

Sri Lankan Team of the 07 WC

Random English/Bangladeshi/Burmudan players

I have about 15 Dinesh Karthik autograph's because he's like my neighbor in my house in India :p I used to play cricket with him like 7 years ago. Taught me how to bowl!

Why have you got 3 of each player? And 15 of Diniesh Karthik? Isn't 1 enough. :p

I have too many :p

Entire Indian Cricket team that went to the World Cup 07, three of each player.

Indian Cricket Team that toured Australia in 03/04

Sri Lankan Team of the 07 WC

Random English/Bangladeshi/Burmudan players

I have about 15 Dinesh Karthik autograph's because he's like my neighbor in my house in India :p I used to play cricket with him like 7 years ago. Taught me how to bowl!

So thats why you bum off Dinesh Karthik so much ;):p

No, that would be because Dinesh Karthik is epic.

Then why is he not in the playing 11 for National Side? :p

He is too epic for the team, obviously. Duh!
Plus it would be unfair, as Dinesh Karthik himself is a whole team.

He is too epic for the team, obviously. Duh!
Plus it would be unfair, as Dinesh Karthik himself is a whole team.

Lol. You made me crack! :laugh

I'm hoping to get any of the England players autographs, when I go to see them in action versus the Kiwisin the ODI series later this year :D

I bet you had an orgasm when you got Preity Zinta's

Then why is he not in the playing 11 for National Side? :p

Because Dhoni is gay and doesn't want competition.

Why have you got 3 of each player? And 15 of Diniesh Karthik? Isn't 1 enough. :p

3 of each player, because I'm probably going to sell a set before going to college. I'll give one to my son as well.

15 of Dinesh Karthik? Well, every time I play cricket with him I just ask for an autograph :p. And, they're each worth like 2 billion dollars each so yeah....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread