Cricketer's autographs that you have

Yesterday I got Jeetan Patel's autograph. Clarke hurt his toe so he just sat against the fence and I got it from him. Seems like a nice bloke.

Scott Styris, Rob Hart, Joseph Yovich (bloody pleased with that one!), Matt Hart, Stephen Fleming, and Hamish Marshall (three times I think, he enjoyed the fact that all the gullible 7-12 year olds at the Harry Barker Reserve about 6 years ago all thought he was his brother. I rememer he chuckling to me "You're mum's not gonna be happy about all this writing from me on your shirt" Me unaware I had foolishly gotten his autograph twice. I then got it again 4 years later at a T20 match at Gloucetsershire's ground.)

Yesterday I got Jeetan Patel's autograph. Clarke hurt his toe so he just sat against the fence and I got it from him. Seems like a nice bloke.

Nothing to be proud of tbh :p

I have Daniel Vettori, Graham Napier, Tim Weston, Jamie How, Jacob Oram and Ross Taylor. Got them all in a Stags vs Northen T20 match this season.

Gilchrist, Ponting, Jaques, Lee, Warne, McGrath, Hayden, Hussey's and a few others

Haha :p

I got him to sign one of my posters, and then stuck it high up on my wall so I couldn't reach it :laugh

You should have gone to the 'Meet & Greet' at Fed Square in 2007. December 24th, got heaps of autopgraphs :D Walked alongside Gilly for about 20m and back, shook his hand.... :p

Yeah I wanted to go to that, but I didn't have anyone to go with.

I have a signed bat from the Ashes 1981, has players like Gower, Woolmer, Boycott, Gooch, Botham, Lillee, Border, Marsh, Hughes, Tim Chappel, Bob Willis, Gatting and others. It's just a shame that most of the Aussie signatures have faded, and a few of the English ones have aswell.

Added an Ashes Cricket 2009 poster signed by KP to this since :D. Have the KP poster framed on my wall, looks awesome. Think I might get some sort of frame for the bat, would be nice to have that somewhere on show, as opposed to sitting in the garage, some pretty awesome names on that bat. Gower, Gooch, Botham, Lillee, Border, Hughes and Willis. Love it.

Tis a signed bat from this game: 2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's, Jul 2-7, 1981 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

I got Mohammad Asif's signature on the boundary at the G last year, haha. Signed one of those Ford bits of paper with SIX or FOUR or whatever on it, I can't remember and it'd mean I have to actually walk to have a look.

Also have a Kookaburra Ice signed by Ponting, Clarke, Siddle, Hussey, Haddin, Katich, Johnson, Lee, Clark, Hughes, Hilfenhaus, North, Hauritz and Watson. Quality.

Hoggard and Rashid. Not that high profile but England internationals, can't go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread