dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Great stuff Dave. I have really started to have to think about fieldplacement now, weighing up risks and reward. Franco needs an oscar!

That's it Dutch, that need to think about your field, it was just not in the game. The patch makes it a real important part.

oscars, Emmy, Grammy - you name it, Franco can have it!!

That's it Dutch, that need to think about your field, it was just not in the game. The patch makes it a real important part.

oscars, Emmy, Grammy - you name it, Franco can have it!!
Even Oscar, Emma and Granny if he wants......and we still dont know how he has done it.....

v 0.03 uploaded

i hoped to complete v1.0 today, but it needs still some hours sorry. You can try this version v0.03, changes are:

- gameplay handled better hopefully.

suggestion: play on Medium or High. Use Very High only for testing the hack.
Hi!
Where i can download latest version? my version is 1.0.

Just tried this tweak out on high level when bowling as Yorkshire in a four day County game (veteran)

13 clean bowled, 5 LBW but only 2 catches.

Notts v Yorks.jpg

summary.jpg

1. Notts 1st.jpg 2. Yorks 1st.jpg 3. Notts 2nd.jpg 4. Yorks 2nd.jpg

Attachments

• Notts v Yorks.jpg
    Notts v Yorks.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 7
  • summary.jpg
    summary.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@steve121157 Bloody hell. I think this patch just varies however bowled dismissals are more common and lbw which is good imo. I finished up a 50 over innings bowling as AUS vs SAF on high pressure and veteran and I got 6 catches. 4 to the keeper, one c&b (can you believe it) and one caught at slip if I remember correctly.

On top of that I got a good amount of edges that went wide or through gaps....very impressed with the latest patch version!

Myself and @grkrama played online co-op with the hack and I must say its awesome..To start off saw a dismissal which I have never seen- I hit a straight drive to a spinner and it hits his leg and deviates to the stumps with non striker out of the crease..Brilliant looking run out..
We actually started bowling after winning the toss and with hack on very high you get the high hack effects of missing, mistiming , edges and stuff..All worked really well..And the balance of shots with those rewarding deliveries felt great...Grkrama got a wicket off an edge as well..The field placements as usual is really important in game now..We both had our own approach towards bowling and that is the best part of co-op...Would like to quote @MattW to add that separate players should have their set field only ,when they are bowling respectively..If I select my field and press for all players button [the square] then it should be applicable for me only not the partner whom I am playing with...

Few LBW's also happened and it was very realistic as it felt like the plan we had in mind worked..Continuous good length with variations of swing and cutters and suddenly an inswing full length got the batsman plumb in the front..

This below pic is another wicket which also was a plan to keep deliveries mostly a bit outside off and one full speed inswing yorker length beat the batsman to hit the stumps..

20160504191324_1.jpg

The run out I was mentioning earlier..

20160504195315_2.jpg

And now comes the batting, we decided to keep the hack on at very high and chase the target down which is really a challenging part which the hack has brought in to the game..Bad shots, edges in gaps, inside edges onto the pad, getting beaten playing the wrong line etc..We had to build a partnership which was crucial as we had lost 3 very early wickets like for 7 runs, chasing 145+...Then we started rotating and occasional boundaries and risk taking shots by @grkrama helped to keep the required run rate at check...The twists and turns in the match were awesome as one partnership and we felt comfortable suddenly one more wicket and we are back to building partnership and the crucial thing was getting out of that edge prone zone when a new batsman enters...And we finally chased the target with just 2 wickets remaining..It was an awesome experience and a big thanks to @francobaldo1 for making this possible..

Yup it was fantastic game, the best thing about it is it has made batting tough in a realistic way, as in the increased toughness is in a way that when you get out you feel you made a mistake than just the game being tough for toughness sake!

Normally when we play co op we take turns in punishing the AI bowlers, only this match it was a great fun challenge to bat, instead of playing fancy shots, had to stick to a lot of running between the wickets, and cricketing shots! I would say the hack benefits both bowling and batting greatly! @funnyadit set field to a plan in and got wkts.

the vid cant do justice to the the feel of the match, got the first wkt through a nice edge of good length to keeper but didnt record it!

Last edited:
i guess no one tried to click on the "laughing face" yet :D will post a video with that

ya pretty much feels like that!
Playing exclusiv on pro mode...I feel batting is tougher than legend with very high pressure.
May due to timing on pro mode a little difficult

Users who are viewing this thread