dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Reasons.

...mostly being:

• I don't want it to break my game
  • I don't want it to break Steam

I basically want some feedback from folks I trust. Is that okay?

Reasons.

...mostly being:

• I don't want it to break my game
  • I don't want it to break Steam

I basically want some feedback from folks I trust. Is that okay?

lol easy...

anyway there's a lot of feedback in this thread and it won't break your game or steam haha, you should give it a try. Though it can take a few matches to find the perfect settings for you and how you play the game.

uploaded v1.00

Use it ONLY on normal, the other settings are unchanged.

- the hack should give better results.
- removed low and very low settings
- it uses a new hack found

unfortunately is very unstable, i will fix this later.

ENG(me) vs WI, 50 over, Veteran, Patch v1 (new one)

I opt to bowl first of course, played 10 overs with it so far and I am really impressed. I've had some really close LBW shouts, two inside edges one which could have gone onto the stumps...felt so real and one inside edge onto the stumps. So far WI are 49-2 after 10 overs which is not bad at all. Oh and the 2nd wicket was a catch in the circle

I also forgot to mention something, in a recent match the tailend of SAF were destroying me and I checked out their mentality and it was set to precise. So I think the mentality also plays a big roll on how they play...something to keep in mind but anyway great work here, can't wait to test more. This game feels so great now, I want to bowl more than I want to bat for the first time!

uploaded v1.00

Wow like Ross now, owning Friday..:p

uploaded v1.00

Franco I don't know if it's possible, but something occurred to me yesterday: can this hack potentially access injuries/injury animations?

Franco I don't know if it's possible, but something occurred to me yesterday: can this hack potentially access injuries/injury animations?
That would be awesome..This hack is allowing to hit the bowler on the body an many occasions at a pace, so getting access to that would make it complete..

maybe i can find something that triggers the animations, for now i found the "leave ball" animation,
if you press on the "laughing face" in the program it activates it ^^ if it doenst work reload the savegame
and start the hack again (it will erase the memory).

maybe i can find something that triggers the animations, for now i found the "leave ball" animation,
if you press on the "laughing face" in the program it activates it ^^ if it doenst work reload the savegame

Yes it works...gr8 going

@francobaldo1 Could you please tell us the teams and match settings you've used during testing. Because the patch has been extremely hit and miss for me at least.

One inning, I get 5 edges, the next inning not a single edge. Extremely inconsistent.

Even on Very High Pressure I was not seeing edges. Automatic pressure worked great once. Not being able to reproduce since.

i used v1.00 only on test matches (england - new zealand) with normal pressure, should be good also for one day.
In the old v0.04 i used High settings. If you think is not working, try to reload the hack (press Start again), is not
very stable at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread