dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

dridge thank you ^^ working a lot on the hack, should have an update soon i hope

(edit: apologies for the swearing that was in the last video, it was from a twitch stream that i was watching and was recorded with the video. I removed it.)

Last edited:
Gotta love those keeper animations. As a keeper growing up and all through school and club, I reckon my coach would have used my own bat on me had I tried that.

That last edge though, a real beauty.

I'm going to test this on Ai vs Ai mode. That way my ability isnt in consideration, and I also like to watch cricket while I work from home. Not like the Sri Lankans are on TV much lately ;)

I'm going to play Bermuda v Aus in a test, to check if this affects the attributes at all.

I selected HIGH and fired the patch up, and then it said "Level is normal". So i then changed it to high in game. Is this correct?

Yes thats correct, if you select a level before opening up the game it will reset back to Normal when game begins you have to reselect the level

Well at the end of the morning session AI vs AI, HIGH pressure, LEGEND, Hard pitch. Australia 118/8. So something is definitely going on! I will tone things down and see what the same conditions on Normal bring. Really all I'm looking for is a big difference between Australia and Bermuda's totals.

Well at the end of the morning session AI vs AI, HIGH pressure, LEGEND, Hard pitch. Australia 118/8. So something is definitely going on! I will tone things down and see what the same conditions on Normal bring. Really all I'm looking for is a big difference between Australia and Bermuda's totals.

Maybe you should try playing? I don't think this patch was made for AI vs AI it was mainly designed for human bowling to AI...I've only played ODI's so far and have had some decent results with 0.04 on veteran difficulty. I'm going to test 1.0 and 1.02 as people seem to have moved onto those as good enough successor to 0.04

@francobaldo1 also mate what was up with that don bradman video....did I hear a little voice in the background talking about sucking something off?

Maybe you should try playing? I don't think this patch was made for AI vs AI it was mainly designed for human bowling to AI...I've only played ODI's so far and have had some decent results with 0.04 on veteran difficulty. I'm going to test 1.0 and 1.02 as people seem to have moved onto those as good enough successor to 0.04

@francobaldo1 also mate what was up with that don bradman video....did I hear a little voice in the background talking about sucking something off?

Yes I will eventually start bowling. Thing is I like to watch the game, and also despite it not really being made for AI vs AI, think about all the interactions that happen when you are at the non strikers end in career mode. In theory it should matter what the outcome is.

I have seen some changes in watching the game with the patch on though. Some interesting dismissals, more edges, an incredible catch at cover, some nice LBWs. It remains to be seen if its fixed the largely irrelevant skill levels though.

So AI vs AI, for what it's worth (I know most of you don't see the value of looking at that, but I do, so I will bowl as both teams when I get the time.)

Legend, Soft grassy pitch, high pressure.

My game always crashes between sessions and innings. Not sure if that is to do with the patch, so I've had to make one super long day of cricket to get the overs in.

Bermuda - 132 all out (48 overs)
Australia - 150 all out (39 overs)

The gameplay was exquisite, so entertaining, edges, midjudgment, a great run out, some LBWS and clean bowleds. However the patch doesn't appear to sort the useless attribute settings (at least Ai vs Ai wise). The spinners seemed to be a bit too effective on both sides.

langeveldt thanks for report, are you using v1.02? with that version in some games there
are a lot of chances, in other very few.

nutshot i reuploaded that video ^^ it had some swearing that i didnt notice, it was from a Twitch stream that i was watching (they are 90% swearing
most of the time).

i'm working a lot on the hack, and the progress are good, but i have to check if these things can be used for a hack.

langeveldt thanks for report, are you using v1.02? with that version in some games there
are a lot of chances, in other very few..

I was using 1.03 for that. When I finish work I'm going to bowl as both teams using the same settings. Super work though, the cricket was superb. I just hope we can crack this attribute stuff before DBC17

Last edited:
Bowling as both teams with equal conditions, and the cricket was great, (had my first bat pad), and absolutely no two dismissals the same. However the attributes are still completely broken. Congratulations to Bermuda :mad Franco are you able to hack into anything to give the abilities of the players some more meaning? Spinners are also a bit strong with a lot of LBWs.

V1.04, normal pressure, legend difficulty, low pristine grassy pitch.

20160525170049_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread