dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

@wealy interesting, looks like you will be chasing a big total after sri lanka are done batting in their second innings.....man all of this makes me wish the story forum was still alive :(

Wicket!

Finn c Karunaratne b Lakmal 0 (40)

After being dropped at second slip the ball before Finn nicks off to third slip!!

England 366/9

Wicket!

Stokes
c Chandimal b Kulasekara 198

Heartbreak for Stokes as he gets a feather through to the keeper!

England 376 (101.2)

Okay so I got bowled out for 167 in 15 overs...I didn't have a clue how to approach it, my batting SUCKS so bad lol.

Right so the problem we have here is if we up all the batting stats for all teams won't that just make it super easy for us to bat?

Okay so I got bowled out for 167 in 15 overs...I didn't have a clue how to approach it, my batting SUCKS so bad lol.

Right so the problem we have here is if we up all the batting stats for all teams won't that just make it super easy for us to bat?
You need it after that!! Haha

@nutshot whether you're playing with or without the hack the human player still has a higher probability of edging than an AI player with the same stats. I don't think it makes any difference at all. I don't consider this hack a "cheat" in that sense. It simply redresses some of the imbalance built into the game.

@nutshot whether you're playing with or without the hack the human player still has a higher probability of edging than an AI player with the same stats. I don't think it makes any difference at all. I don't consider this hack a "cheat" in that sense. It simply redresses some of the imbalance built into the game.

For example me set on 44 forward defensive timed nicely nicked out to 1st slip! Cheers!

dont have particular suggestions, i think for now you can try literally everything to find a good balance of play.
What i would try is maybe not to use bowlers too fast, it seems there is a higher chance to make the batsmen
mistime the shot when the ball is slower, even in the first 20 overs when the conditions in dbc14 dont seem good
to get edges. So i would try to reduce the stats and make the bowler do 78-80mph instead of 90-92mph, if you
dont mind watching the ball a little slower, personally i like it. Also try to vary the speed, maybe one bowler does
86-88mph, and the other 78-80.

blockerdave i'll see what i can do for the fielding, usually there is always a trick that you can use.

dont have particular suggestions, i think for now you can try literally everything to find a good balance of play.
What i would try is maybe not to use bowlers too fast, it seems there is a higher chance to make the batsmen
mistime the shot when the ball is slower, even in the first 20 overs when the conditions in dbc14 dont seem good
to get edges. So i would try to reduce the stats and make the bowler do 78-80mph instead of 90-92mph, if you
dont mind watching the ball a little slower, personally i like it. Also try to vary the speed, maybe one bowler does
86-88mph, and the other 78-80.

blockerdave i'll see what i can do for the fielding, usually there is always a trick that you can use.

Yeah to be fair the edges with your patch have pretty much been perfect. I can't complain one bit, they seem varied as in some matches I won't get any for 20 overs and then the next match I will get 3-5 within the first 10 overs...the only "problem" was the batsmen not scoring as much but this has been worked around as me and @wealey88 have shown with the modification of stats + mentality + field settings if you want...I think we're hitting a real good balance now and your patch in my opinion is flawless, edges, bowleds and lbw's...amazing!

@wealey88 Oh wow, I just watched your clip I didn't think you'd be in a good position to win this one, so many LBW chances! I need to start using 1.02! Unless you are as bad at batting as me you should have this in the bag!

Yeah to be fair the edges with your patch have pretty much been perfect. I can't complain one bit, they seem varied as in some matches I won't get any for 20 overs and then the next match I will get 3-5 within the first 10 overs...the only "problem" was the batsmen not scoring as much but this has been worked around as me and @wealey88 have shown with the modification of stats + mentality + field settings if you want...I think we're hitting a real good balance now and your patch in my opinion is flawless, edges, bowleds and lbw's...amazing!

@wealey88 Oh wow, I just watched your clip I didn't think you'd be in a good position to win this one, so many LBW chances! I need to start using 1.02! Unless you are as bad at batting as me you should have this in the bag!

Well Stokes 198 dug me out of a whole in first innings.

I'm backing myself to chase anything less than 300!

The LBW and bowled that you now get through the gate are different class!!

Well Stokes 198 dug me out of a whole in first innings.

I'm backing myself to chase anything less than 300!

The LBW and bowled that you now get through the gate are different class!!

I'm still yet to play a test match, mainly because bowling really put me off before this patch! So the lbw and bowled have change significantly with 1.02? In the previous versions I've had some good ones but usually it's the batsmen going for a wild swing which bowls them

Users who are viewing this thread