dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Personally, I think with the hack we are more likely to get batsmen out early and this leads to mini collapses. In games I have bowled well to new batsmen, the wickets fall in clumps, when I bowl a no ball or a few bad balls, a partnership develops. I think this has to do with confidence.

Yeah they do seem to fall in clumps, it's funny because one match prior to this with 1.00 India made 307 against me...so not sure whats going on, just have to test more and more I suppose!

Wicket!!
Sri Lanka 354 All Out

Ali grabs 5 but a stubborn 10th wicket partnership worth 50 may have tipped the scales in Sri Lankas favour!!

Here's how the innings ended on Day 4!!

Again your agree the wickets are so so realistic! Love the last one!!

That review!! Hahaha!

So on my 221 run chase I was 41-1 after 7 overs, finally doing well with the bat and then my game crashed.....

Yeah they do seem to fall in clumps, it's funny because one match prior to this with 1.00 India made 307 against me...so not sure whats going on, just have to test more and more I suppose!

Guys..... We need to also remember that teams do get skittled out cheaply and lose wickets in clusters.

1 brings 2 and all that.

From the innings we know so for I had a 293 and @nutshot had a 307 and 220 odd. For me that's perfect variation? My pitch was a belter so 293 is ideal!

If they kept getting 307 would get a bit boring as wel especially if you can't bat!!

Guys..... We need to also remember that teams do get skittled out cheaply and lose wickets in clusters.

1 brings 2 and all that.

From the innings we know so for I had a 293 and @nutshot had a 307 and 220 odd. For me that's perfect variation? My pitch was a belter so 293 is ideal!

If they kept getting 307 would get a bit boring as wel especially if you can't bat!!

Yeah exactly what I thought too, 220 isn't even a bad score especially considering their position before that. Also the pitch they made 307 was a wonder to bat on too and this current one is a dust bowl and if you look S.Malik got 3 wickets so yeah...I think we've got the perfect balance to be honest!

Yeah exactly what I thought too, 220 isn't even a bad score especially considering their position before that. Also the pitch they made 307 was a wonder to bat on too and this current one is a dust bowl and if you look S.Malik got 3 wickets so yeah...I think we've got the perfect balance to be honest!
Bang on!!

And along with that the test match I'm playing is so realistic In terms of pacing and wickets and how one team is on top then it sea saws.

320 odd to win with a day and half left!

Perfect!

Bang on!!

And along with that the test match I'm playing is so realistic In terms of pacing and wickets and how one team is on top then it sea saws.

320 odd to win with a day and half left!

Perfect!

Oh wow they managed to post up 320? That's incredible, I haven't read through all your updates but the last time I did was end of day 3 and you seemed to be in a really good position with the ball....hey maybe you can compile your write up's if you can be arsed, your matches seem really interesting....maybe a session update or something would be awesome!

Oh wow they managed to post up 320? That's incredible, I haven't read through all your updates but the last time I did was end of day 3 and you seemed to be in a really good position with the ball....hey maybe you can compile your write up's if you can be arsed, your matches seem really interesting....maybe a session update or something would be awesome!

Read up a little highlights of last three wickets! They posted 354!!!

Love reading the write ups! Need a fresh story thread!!

Ah you know about the story threads? Were you around for them...I really really miss that forum was my favorite thing about the site, so many good threads about back in the day, spent waaaaaay too many hours in that forum haha Although a cricket game like this is only something we could dream of then, the temptation is very strong!

Ah you know about the story threads? Were you around for them...I really really miss that forum was my favorite thing about the site, so many good threads about back in the day, spent waaaaaay too many hours in that forum haha Although a cricket game like this is only something we could dream of then, the temptation is very strong!
No no idea it existed ha!

What I love about this game is could genuinely lose this test and I have tried my hardest to win!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread