dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

I'm still yet to play a test match, mainly because bowling really put me off before this patch! So the lbw and bowled have change significantly with 1.02? In the previous versions I've had some good ones but usually it's the batsmen going for a wild swing which bowls them
LBW's are very realistic now....as are slip catches. Just wish I was better at batting! In my world of cricket the pitch only has one half, the off side and of that only square seams to be an option!

LBW's are very realistic now....as are slip catches. Just wish I was better at batting! In my world of cricket the pitch only has one half, the off side and of that only square seams to be an option!

I'm the same i struggle with batting but i play everything legside anytime i try to play a cover drive/cut i nick it.. :(

i concentrate on leg side and forward defensive until the confidence goes up and then you can expand into other areas

Very nice, I can't wait to try 1.02...I think I had to just try v1.00 for myself as it's only fair having tested 0.04 which is my favorite so far. My batting is terrible too but mainly because of my own impatience also if I block too much I don't feel confident going for drives thinking I'll nick it.

I'm the same i struggle with batting but i play everything legside anytime i try to play a cover drive/cut i nick it.. :(

i concentrate on leg side and forward defensive until the confidence goes up and then you can expand into other areas

Just a bit of help! Camp on the front foot! Then if you can rock back when short.

Yeah I have similar problems, I just get really impatient and try to drive everything full well knowing I'm going to nick it eventually...I mean there's times where a new batsmen comes in and first ball I try to drive it. Wealey88 is right, I play 99.9% of my shots on the front foot, even the short balls because imo you don't have enough time to decide what foot you want to play + direction + if you're going to slog...it's doable but just takes too much concentration so just hold down the front foot whilst the bowlers run up and then pick where you need to go

Turn off the colour markers as well imo...

Oh yeah for sure, I did that almost instantly for two reasons; it's distracting and I like my cricket games to feel as real as possible broadcast wise...nothing worse than an edge with a red trail following it around :p

Turn off the colour markers as well imo...

Yes!!! i used to have everything on to help but it kinda didnt help me get better. i have everything off now and do much better abit strange at first but much better

I also turn off all hud elements as I prefer to look at the ball rather than decode colour markers. I'm still terrible at batting...which is why I'm delighted with the hack reinvigorating bowling. For batting I play spinners on the front foot and pretty much everything else on the back foot...mostly cutting it through square. If I try driving off the front foot I get caught behind. I find it hard to play on the legside as I end up moving too far to off and getting bowled.

I do bat with the hack on...so this might be making it more difficult for me...but I just feel like I'm cheating if I have the hack on when I'm bowling and turn it off when batting.

1.02 Testing, PAK(me) vs IND, 50 Over
Max Batting Stats, AI Mentality - Aggressive, Veteran, Dusty Pitch
221-10 1st Innings Score

Okay so my first match with 1.02, good some good edges early on and a few later on in the innings, also got some very good bowled out wickets through the gate and some good LBW's too. Something crazy happened in this match. The Indians lost two wickets fairly early on but they were going at around 6 per over just like our last match then they lost a 3rd wicket but still at a respectable score I think 88-3 or something in about 12 overs. However what hapened next was insane, they had a crazy collapse, Amir on a hattrick, losing 3 wickets for 1 run (look at the FOW) so I thought oh here we go again...

Then they built up a mini partnership only to have another collapse and I thought they'd be done for 160 odd however Rhanne stayed in and rescued the team, I think if he batted up until the 45th over or something they could have gotten up to 230-250 as Nehrah was good support.

So in conclusion, reminded me a bit of the old patches where the CPU collapse like a stack of cards but the rebuilding period was good and 221 is a good total imo, I'll keep you updated on my next 2 matches with this patch and my field setting I use + scorecard are down below, thanks!

Attachments

• 20160602134018_1.jpg
    20160602134018_1.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160602134226_1.jpg
    20160602134226_1.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 9
1.02 Testing, PAK(me) vs IND, 50 Over
Max Batting Stats, AI Mentality - Aggressive, Veteran, Dusty Pitch
221-10 1st Innings Score

Okay so my first match with 1.02, good some good edges early on and a few later on in the innings, also got some very good bowled out wickets through the gate and some good LBW's too. Something crazy happened in this match. The Indians lost two wickets fairly early on but they were going at around 6 per over just like our last match then they lost a 3rd wicket but still at a respectable score I think 88-3 or something in about 12 overs. However what hapened next was insane, they had a crazy collapse, Amir on a hattrick, losing 3 wickets for 1 run (look at the FOW) so I thought oh here we go again...

Then they built up a mini partnership only to have another collapse and I thought they'd be done for 160 odd however Rhanne stayed in and rescued the team, I think if he batted up until the 45th over or something they could have gotten up to 230-250 as Nehrah was good support.

So in conclusion, reminded me a bit of the old patches where the CPU collapse like a stack of cards but the rebuilding period was good and 221 is a good total imo, I'll keep you updated on my next 2 matches with this patch and my field setting I use + scorecard are down below, thanks!

Personally, I think with the hack we are more likely to get batsmen out early and this leads to mini collapses. In games I have bowled well to new batsmen, the wickets fall in clumps, when I bowl a no ball or a few bad balls, a partnership develops. I think this has to do with confidence.

Sri Lanka 271/7
Huge session for Sri Lanka as the lead approaches 250!

England desperately need the new ball! It's all gone flat!!

Users who are viewing this thread