dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Ok, so I have been playing a fantasy league called as United States Premier League (20 overs) US players + few selected international players. Up until now I played other matches with 04 version of hack I guess. So here it is the big final between Chicago Panthers & New York Dragons. I have been playing as New York Dragons all through the tournament. Chicago Panthers won the toss and elected to bat first.

I was playing at Veterans mode with High Pressure. Hashim Amla & Alex Hales opened the innings & Sammy was hammered around the park, Awan bowled beautifully & picked up 2 wickets both the openers. Timil Patel played some brilliant shots and was looking good. He was soon cleaned up by Bartley. Bhatti & Dodson stabilized the innings for Chicago Panthers but got out at the wrong time when they were trying to accelerate. Kieron Pollard & Simmons came out to bat and a lot of kaboom was excepted but only Simmons could hit out of the park and helped Panthers get a decent score of 154.

NYC Dragons began their innings with Finch & Bartley taking up the crease. Morkel & Parnell opened for Panthers and their bowling was looking too dangerous as Finch and Bartley. Dragons looked in trouble as they were on 16 with 2 wickets lost. Rahim came out to bat and with him was Ganesh. Got in some beautiful shots before losing them both bon 43 and 55 runs for Dragons. I was at 55/4. Tim Allen departed too and I was really getting nervous as I wanted to win the final. I was able to play some nice shots with Akmal who once settled looked like the only person in between the trophy for Chicago. In the end Akmals innings proved to be soo valuable. Trust me guys I needed 29 from 29 & then Timil Patel bowled brilliantly and I wasnt able to connect as Sammy on the other end who wasnt settled was struggling to score. The hack is the perfect balance at v 1.02 on High Pressure.

I needed 13 runs of last over and hit two boundaries with Akmal on the first two ball. NYC Dragons are the CHAMPION! of USPL 1. :D Fun playing this tournament, had my ups and downs. Once again the hack gave me a nail bitter and a perfect final.

20160603004237_1.jpg

20160603004240_1.jpg

20160603004248_1.jpg

20160603004252_1.jpg 20160603004252_1.jpg

20160603004255_1.jpg

20160603004349_1.jpg

20160603004416_1.jpg

Tea!
Day 4
England 37/1 after 15 Overs
Hales 22* Compton 6*

England require a further 290 to win

England being made to work for every run. Only the two boundaries in the innings so far with Sri Lanka operating with a sweeper on the leg and offside.

Pitch has got very slow! Making it even harder to get he bowlers away with them being naturally slower than the English bowlers.

Wicket!!

England 64/2 after 25 Overs

Compton c Chandimal b Herath (18)

Just when the partnership was building momentum the spinner strikes with a little help from the keeper!!

@wealey88 What a catch for the 2nd wicket and did Cook even edge that ball!? I had to watch it 3/4x and I was certain you'd review! You only need 266 to win which is possible but if you get pegged back now then it'll be tough going, this calls for a plan of attack!

Stumps Day 4
England 127/4
Stokes 12* Vince 3*

A double strike late on from Sri Lanka leaves them on top going into the last day.

Hales went past 50 then played completely down the wrong line, before Root got a feather on one through to the keeper.

A massive scare for England when Stokes survived a huge appeal and then a review!

England require 200 to win on the final day with 6 wickets in the hutch!!

@nutshot I did review it ha! @laxsidd @francobaldo1 @Dutch @blockerdave

Just to add to that do you guys ever notice the pitch changing in looks over the days? Or do you have quick pitch wear on?

Stumps Day 4
England 127/4
Stokes 12* Vince 3*

A double strike late on from Sri Lanka leaves them on top going into the last day.

Hales went past 50 then played completely down the wrong line, before Root got a feather on one through to the keeper.

A massive scare for England when Stokes survived a huge appeal and then a review!

England require 200 to win on the final day with 6 wickets in the hutch!!

@nutshot I did review it ha! @laxsidd @francobaldo1 @Dutch @blockerdave

Just to add to that do you guys ever notice the pitch changing in looks over the days? Or do you have quick pitch wear on?

I have quick pitch wear on, I don't know what it does? I assumed if I have it off that the pitch won't wear or change looks lol?

Okay so that 221 I was chasing.....got bowled out for 134....albeit a few of the wickets were a stupid run out and my nephew disturbing me at the worst time which lead to my fingers going all over the place as the ball came down resulting in me getitng bowled......I really suck at batting lol.

Okay so that 221 I was chasing.....got bowled out for 134....albeit a few of the wickets were a stupid run out and my nephew disturbing me at the worst time which lead to my fingers going all over the place as the ball came down resulting in me getitng bowled......I really suck at batting lol.

The test has just come to end as well!

Game Over
Sri Lanka 348 & 354
England 376 & 221

Sri Lanka win by 105 runs.

Plenty of England's players got in but could not press on.
The pitch was definitely harder to score on on day 4 & 5 it was a real struggle.

For me this was basically the perfect match. Plenty of LBW's and Edges etc.

Spinners in the 2nd innings causing damage and as it should be a struggle to bat on day 5.

They even had sweepers out to add to the pressure!!

I'm annoyed as I genuinely think I could have won this. But what I love about this game so much is things can start to get easy and you start to bat well but just true to life one lapse in concentration or one slight misjudgement in shot selection and you get punished and have to start over! Frustrating but so much fun!

Turning point..... Sri Lanka second innings should never have got over 300!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread