dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

parthkadakia i'm not sure the crash is caused by the hack, i didnt experienced any crash on my pc. Anyway i suggest to save often,
and after you reload the savegame close FearsomeTwick, reopen and click Start again (because the hack can actually crash sometimes for
some memory leak bug).

parthkadakia i'm not sure the crash is caused by the hack, i didnt experienced any crash on my pc. Anyway i suggest to save often,
and after you reload the savegame close FearsomeTwick, reopen and click Start again (because the hack can actually crash sometimes for
some memory leak bug).

Franc can you possibly create something which lets us save a game without exiting. Theoretically sounds possible as we could just nop the exit portions.

Is that something you could possibly do?

some memory leak bug).

Hello Franc, I think this happens often when Hack is on and then Fraps goes off (the fps number) automatically and then all three crash Hack, Game, Fraps

Hello Franc, I think this happens often when Hack is on and then Fraps goes off (the fps number) automatically and then all three crash Hack, Game, Fraps

Fraps in itself is quite the culprit most times. The crashes you're facing might not be caused by the ft hack.

I would advise you to shift to afterburner.

I believe frap doesn't play very well with dbc, even when used alone, you will see it affecting stuff like ball trail! Im not sure how the hack works, but if its hooking into game dl and fraps is doing the same it could easily result in such behaviour!

The only time i have noticed crashes happening to me was while playing online coop, and i run restart the hack in the middle of the game, even then its rare!

Franco is there anyway you can manage to fix the error when changing stadiums in tour mode, when ever you try and change it it always crashes

it crashes even when there is no hack while changing stadiums in tour mode

had some great fun bowling tonight. 2 caught behinds, a third i shoulda reviewed but didn't, edge to vacant backward point area (may not have carried).

WI ATB all out for 199, v1.02 legend

had some great fun bowling tonight. 2 caught behinds, a third i shoulda reviewed but didn't, edge to vacant backward point area (may not have carried).

WI ATB all out for 199, v1.02 legend

I've been completely awe struck with the edges if I'm honest, I saw some edges in either your video or wealey's where I thought "ay, he hasn't nicked that...no noise etc" and then it happened to me! :o Now I'm thinking how many edges am I missing which I can't hear haha!

I've been having an odd time on 1.02 last two matches I scored 171 as Pakistan and got India all out with them needing 28 to win, was a nail biter and started another ODI with me as ENG vs the Aussie's. Put them into bat first and they only made 150 but most of the wickets in the ENGvAUS match were infield and I think 5 LBW and some bowled and the PAKvIND was mainly edges!

Also I think India would have beat me but I went all out and closed up the mid-off gap and made it harder for the ball to go through plus two outfielders in front of the bat as opposed to my usual one at Wide-Off

A request to the creator. Please make the patch use less resources as it is making my display driver to crash. As the gpu does not respond before the timeout due to excessive memory usage. The game works fine on high settings, so definitely my system can handle it, just that the patch uses a lot of resources.

Also, anyway you could make the AI leave more balls? They hardly do that. Right from ball 1 even in test matches they start driving the ball through covers, which is, to me very annoying.

i could live to be 1000 and i still wouldn't understand why Big Ant didn't make edges more of a prominent feature in DBC14.

just bowled a morning session on legend. 2 caught behinds, edge straight down gully's throat sadly off a huge no-ball, an insane diving gully catch, one to vacant point. also something i've not seen before a mistimed defensive popped up and fell just short of deep mid on, would have been the best dismissal in that area ever!!

NZ ATB 112-4 (other dismissal LBW).

how insane was that diving gully catch??

this insane.

But edges were a prominent part of DBC and then they patched them out of the game.

I find the whole patching games all the time, and constantly evolving games a strange one when they get worse. It's like buying a car and then they make you go back to the garage so they can fit a smaller engine inside after six months. I remember edges being superb after one update.

But edges were a prominent part of DBC and then they patched them out of the game.

I find the whole patching games all the time, and constantly evolving games a strange one when they get worse. It's like buying a car and then they make you go back to the garage so they can fit a smaller engine inside after six months. I remember edges being superb after one update.

there was update where they were excellent - varied and more frequent- but it disappeared quickly.

i don't think they were ever prominent.

this hack is a joy though. love it.

Users who are viewing this thread