dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

I will test V2 when it comes out. Perhaps it was the slow pace of the Bermuda bowling that didnt help. I did find their medium pacers and spinners more effective than they should have been.

Yes I was bowling as both teams. Legend difficulty, normal pressure. Changing controllers at the end of the innings.

It would be great if you could find out what happens with the attributes, but I seem to be the only person where all the players play the same :)

Last edited:
it will have better gameplay, better balance.

Sorry for my continued bad cop impression in this thread (:p) but what does the above actually mean?

E.g. More edges against fast bowlers or better AI match awareness etc etc ?

I will test V2 when it comes out. Perhaps it was the slow pace of the Bermuda bowling that didnt help. I did find their medium pacers and spinners more effective than they should have been.

Yes I was bowling as both teams. Legend difficulty, normal pressure. Changing controllers at the end of the innings.
From what I have played normal doesnt help on legend level..Try on high..

Sorry for my continued bad cop impression in this thread (:p) but what does the above actually mean?

E.g. More edges against fast bowlers or better AI match awareness etc etc ?

using some hacks found the gameplay should be more "realistic" in shot selections from top order, tailenders, the score
they can reach etc.

I got edges normal on legend. Not many, but more than I got on pro without the hack!!
Yeah edges might come but I was talking gameplay in general..I feel that the shots played by AI are the usual unrealistic ones like the usual game has along with the edges from the hack..Playing on high pressure, the approach is really fantastic..Yeah sure they might get out a bit before than normal but the overall play is very realistic for me...

Yeah edges might come but I was talking gameplay in general..I feel that the shots played by AI are the usual unrealistic ones like the usual game has along with the edges from the hack..Playing on high pressure, the approach is really fantastic..Yeah sure they might get out a bit before than normal but the overall play is very realistic for me...

Which version is this with mate?

Just played through my first game with the hack on. Great work by the OP. Felt much more realistic with the type of dismissals I got. LBWs, caught behind and slips accounting for 8/10 wickets.

Sorry if this has been addressed before, I admit I haven't read every single post in this thread, though I have read most. I've noticed that when playing with the hack active, the Start/Pause button on my controller does not work during the game, even if I turn the hack off, it stays that way until I close and re-load the game. Not a major problem, if I need the menu I can just pull my controller USB out for a second and plug back in and that gives me the pause menu, but thought I'd mention it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit, using v103 of hack

v1.02 is the reccomended version, on 1.03 you can press left stick to disable fielding (for now is useful only for debug hacking), but there is a bug
that disables the select button.

v1.02 is the reccomended version, on 1.03 you can press left stick to disable fielding (for now is useful only for debug hacking), but there is a bug
that disables the select button.

Thanks, I'll try downloading 102 instead.

Don't know why but run outs annoy me! Ha

Just a thought here, I've noticed something to do with AI running themselves out...before any hack AI would run themselves out a lot and then when I used the hack I can't remember the last time they've done it seriously. So either the hack has stopped them from doing it or my switching to veteran has stopped them because when they were running themselves out I was using "pro" difficulty!

Just a thought here, I've noticed something to do with AI running themselves out...before any hack AI would run themselves out a lot and then when I used the hack I can't remember the last time they've done it seriously. So either the hack has stopped them from doing it or my switching to veteran has stopped them because when they were running themselves out I was using "pro" difficulty!
Did it 3 times on veteran with the hack yesterday

I'm still seeing run outs with the hack. It's always the same: drive to Mid-on or Mid-off, run out at the bowler's end. I've never had a run out with the batsmen coming back for a risky 2. The only interesting run out I saw was when both batsmen ended up at the same end when the batsman ran on a fielding error.

Users who are viewing this thread