dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Please update the thread title after every update/versions.

And thankyou you made matches more enjoyable with your patch.

Well Franco me old golden acorn, you bloomin' well did it again. Getting some glorious dismissals with this patch....will see if I can bung up some vids soon!

Thanks again you legend!

Absolute class Franco. Had a great game bowling as Pakistan 99 against Australia 90s. Hayden and Gilchrist smacked me around the park and they needed 23 from 18 with 6 wickets in hand.
However, Damien Martin and Steve Waugh scored just 7 runs off the last 3 overs and Pakistan won by 15 odd runs.
I think because the mentalilty of these 2 batsmen is 'Precise/Conservative' they arent agressive enough and play according to their mentality and not the required run rate.
I was playing with the top slider at 0.15 and tweak at 15

Last edited:
i suggest to keep the slider on 0.65, so edges will go more to the slips, this will be random in the next update. About the player strike rate, i found a value
some weeks ago that seems to affect the batsmen decisions, i'll see if it can be used.

i suggest to keep the slider on 0.65, so edges will go more to the slips, this will be random in the next update. About the player strike rate, i found a value
some weeks ago that seems to affect the batsmen decisions, i'll see if it can be used.

Much appreciated bro.

Beautiful and thank you. Played the 2.01 with 1.02 on High Pressure. I had one of the most amazing One Day matches. I was playing West Indies vs India at Trinidad.

20160814025621_1.jpg

20160814025626_1.jpg

20160814025633_1.jpg

I would like to say as I started bowling, I could see some swing and some good play and misses. I was excited but as game progressed it died out. After 25 plus overs I saw ball actually reversing and it felt great. When I came out to bat chasing 250ish which I think was a decent score on the kind of wicket(hack) I batted carefully. KL Rahul had 5-6 edges before him and Dhawan got out. I kept losing wicket to Sammy who bowled so beautifully. He kept swinging the ball, at good length. Really impressed, although I lost the match it was an amazing and most accurate match. None of the Indian batsman were able to hold on to the pressure except Kohli, just like in real life.

Once again thank you for the hack and I had the best 83.2 overs match in recent time. Will play more and keep updating.

hi @francobaldo1 can you please explain the second slider? as i understand it the higher slider goes from low value (edges nearer keeper) to high value (wider slips), and the "chance" slider goes low value less chances to higher value more chances but i don't know what the second slider does?[DOUBLEPOST=1471554410][/DOUBLEPOST]also i am wondering if there is a way you can increase inside edges? i am desperate for an inside edge on to pad up to short leg :)

actually i dont know yet, i found 9-10 values that affect edges and are all written in the same memory area. I remember
if you changed one of them the ball would fly to the moon.
If you download Cheat Engine i can show how to modify all these values directly from memory.

I dont know yet how to get inside edges, hopefully i'll find how.

Here's a few scorecards I've gotten from playing with the tweak on veteran setting, bowling of course. For some reason I can't directly upload here so I've put them on imgur.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I ripped through England but Atherton was the 6th dismissal and I strangely enjoyed bowling to him preserving his wicket while everybody fell around him.

India were chasing in this game and I ended up winning by 9 runs. It seem like lower/tail end recoveries are common in this game. India put on 71 for the 8th wicket and went from 7/85 to all out 184, South Africa in the 1st innings put on 105 for the 9th wicket and in the 2nd innings were 7/05 and had partnerships of 32, 35 and 33 to finish the innings.

My favourite game was playing at the SCG between New Zealand and South Africa, even though I lost chasing it was a pretty realistic score for the time and venue.

I think there's a good variation, some games (v India, v England) I've managed to get wickets behind, other games (v Australia, v South Africa test) I'm not getting much. I find there's a greater balance instead of everything being middled and slogged out of the ground.

The new v2.01 crashed for me when I opened it so I haven't tried that yet.

Thanks again Franco!

Users who are viewing this thread