dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Ok so finally got some internet in the new place and given the new hack a go. Ramped up the slider to max to see if it works... Bowled India out for 12.... It works ha!

Now my point was that on 1.02 I get the perfect games with about 7-% dismissals caught off the edge. So didn't think this would change too much?

Wrong! The variation now is fantastic, edges to all slips, leading edges, top edge off short balls etc!

So now my question @blockerdave @francobaldo1 has anyone found the holy grail as far as settings and slider settings to have this variation but still keep the AI competitive?!

Ok so finally got some internet in the new place and given the new hack a go. Ramped up the slider to max to see if it works... Bowled India out for 12.... It works ha!

Now my point was that on 1.02 I get the perfect games with about 7-% dismissals caught off the edge. So didn't think this would change too much?

Wrong! The variation now is fantastic, edges to all slips, leading edges, top edge off short balls etc!

So now my question @blockerdave @francobaldo1 has anyone found the holy grail as far as settings and slider settings to have this variation but still keep the AI competitive?!

best results i have got is 0.55, 0.35 and then edge chances on 13-15 top order (vary it according to their ability relative to attack)and maybe 16/17 for tailenders.

i bat with the edge chance on 10/11, maybe up to 12/13 for my tailenders.

giving me good balanced matches, win some lose some. all on legend.

just beat england worst xi with all time associates using those settings - i scored 230-odd very quickly (approx 30 overs)... bowled them out 190-odd in 60 overs. made about 270 in 70 overs, bowled them out for 220 in 50-odd overs.

before that got smashed by zimbabwe all time again with associates.

one other thing i do all that playing only on 2.01 - if understood a post from @francobaldo1 the other day i should be playing with both 2.01 and an old version playing, is that right franco? i'm very happy with my results from just playing 2.01

best results i have got is 0.55, 0.35 and then edge chances on 13-15 top order (vary it according to their ability relative to attack)and maybe 16/17 for tailenders.

i bat with the edge chance on 10/11, maybe up to 12/13 for my tailenders.

giving me good balanced matches, win some lose some. all on legend.

just beat england worst xi with all time associates using those settings - i scored 230-odd very quickly (approx 30 overs)... bowled them out 190-odd in 60 overs. made about 270 in 70 overs, bowled them out for 220 in 50-odd overs.

before that got smashed by zimbabwe all time again with associates.

one other thing i do all that playing only on 2.01 - if understood a post from @francobaldo1 the other day i should be playing with both 2.01 and an old version playing, is that right franco? i'm very happy with my results from just playing 2.01

Interesting! Any idea what the second slider does?

Has the AI gone past 350 against you yet. And are you able to adjust the slider settings mid game??

Interesting! Any idea what the second slider does?

Has the AI gone past 350 against you yet. And are you able to adjust the slider settings mid game??

No idea. funny i asked franco that the other day but he isn't sure either!

Yes, only once. Pakistan all time absolutely battered me. IIRC they posted 300+ first innings then 500+ 2nd innings. (abhas got a big ton, khan and akram 70s, and anwar 60)... that might have been on the "alpha" version 2 where you had to have an old one running, but i can't remember.

Just played with slider 2.01 with tweak 1.02
On Legend Mode,Like the way how AI attacked every loose deliveries,S.Williams was on fire against greame hick 'the offie'.
Varied the slider values from 0.65 TO 0.85 EDGES- 18 to 21.Screenshot (28).png

Played one of the best games since buying DBC14. Scored 215 in a T20 game with Indo-Pak XI against Sri Lanka 90s. Loved the way Sri Lanka approached the target. AI never scored a century against me even in 50 over game but Aravinda de Silva did it in a T20 game. It was a crazy game and I managed to win by 8 runs. I was foolish enough not to take a screenshot of their Big Wheel.

Was playing on Legend with 1.02 and sliders at 0.25 and 0.20.

PS: Jayasuriya was runout by a throw from outfield which rarely happens. Sanga was given out wrongly :lol

Attachments

• franc.png
    franc.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 21
added v2.10 beta

This version shows the skill level of the batsmen and bowlers, these values will be used to create realistic chances to get
a wicket (in the next version, is not ready yet).
Also it can show "how good" is your delivery according to the game (i have tried to understand how the game works), this
is actually very useful, since is very difficult to get a wicket normally. To test it i have reset the Academy and I have played
a game between Australia and Afghanistan with the original teams. I played this WITHOUT the hack, and i have to say it was
a good game, with good bowling you have your bowlers increase quickly their confidence. I bowled Afg for 139 in 58 overs, with four
edges to Haddin (Hanson) and a total of 6 edges. If you want to try this play a game without the hack, only watch your bowling
score as an indication (a good bowling is around 30, the values are between 1-50).

The skills of the batsmen and the "score" of the bowling will be used to tune the chances to dismiss a batsman in the next
version, i need some hours still to complete it.
cPmnsaq.jpg

cPmnsaq

This hack and this thread is the only thing here at PC stopping me from grinding my nads in the slowjuicer: thanks again franco and keep up the great work!

Had a great game earlier: I was under the cosh so took second slip out; next ball flies through the vacant slip to the boundary for four. Brilliant. You really have to bowl to plans!

Last edited by a moderator:
added v2.10 beta

This version shows the skill level of the batsmen and bowlers, these values will be used to create realistic chances to get
Also it can show "how good" is your delivery according to the game (i have tried to understand how the game works), this
is actually very useful, since is very difficult to get a wicket normally. To test it i have reset the Academy and I have played
a game between Australia and Afghanistan with the original teams. I played this WITHOUT the hack, and i have to say it was
a good game, with good bowling you have your bowlers increase quickly their confidence. I bowled Afg for 139 in 58 overs, with four
edges to Haddin (Hanson) and a total of 6 edges. If you want to try this play a game without the hack, only watch your bowling
score as an indication (a good bowling is around 30, the values are between 1-50).

The skills of the batsmen and the "score" of the bowling will be used to tune the chances to dismiss a batsman in the next
cPmnsaq.jpg

cPmnsaq

Looks promising Franco. Thanks for your efforts.

added v2.10 beta

cPmnsaq.jpg

cPmnsaq

So legend, what exactly is in this bekta haha!! What's in this one and what's in the one that's not ready? Do we have to load two things up at once again?

Wealey - you can see ratings of the batsman and bowler and how good the ball is during the game.

Great work as always. So batsman ratings DO have some sort of basis in the game then, as can be seen by the rating every ball in your hack. I can't wait for them to start making more mistakes as per their rating.

Do people notice a difference when bowling to a batsman with strength (i.e. Stokes), versus a good batsman with not a lot of strength (i.e. Cook)? You'd assume Stokes would score more boundaries, but I haven't seen loads of evidence of this. Perhaps we could make a modifier for this as well, or perhaps I am asking for too much. Either way, legendary stuff.

Just in time for my pre-war Australian XI vs post-war Australian XI test series. Do we still have to load a previous version of fearsome tweak?

Users who are viewing this thread