dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Here's a few scorecards I've gotten from playing with the tweak on veteran setting, bowling of course. For some reason I can't directly upload here so I've put them on imgur.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I ripped through England but Atherton was the 6th dismissal and I strangely enjoyed bowling to him preserving his wicket while everybody fell around him.

India were chasing in this game and I ended up winning by 9 runs. It seem like lower/tail end recoveries are common in this game. India put on 71 for the 8th wicket and went from 7/85 to all out 184, South Africa in the 1st innings put on 105 for the 9th wicket and in the 2nd innings were 7/05 and had partnerships of 32, 35 and 33 to finish the innings.

My favourite game was playing at the SCG between New Zealand and South Africa, even though I lost chasing it was a pretty realistic score for the time and venue.

I think there's a good variation, some games (v India, v England) I've managed to get wickets behind, other games (v Australia, v South Africa test) I'm not getting much. I find there's a greater balance instead of everything being middled and slogged out of the ground.

The new v2.01 crashed for me when I opened it so I haven't tried that yet.

Thanks again Franco!

this really is the worst thing about DBC14 and i hope it isn't in 17. The game unquestionably has a balancer. i am getting round this in the latest update by increasing the edge chances for lower rated batsmen

Oh. My. Giddy Aunt.

I've done a lot of bowling on DBC, a hell of a lot of it and I can count on my hand the amount of times I've had someone caught in the slips so much so I barely bothered with them when fielding. Used this and and within 6 overs I've seen something beautiful. Azhar Ali has come out with intent. Flicked Anderson's first ball to him though midwicket and the crushed a two down the ground. However I keep pegging away swinging the ball outside off and at the end of the over he nicks off and is caught in the slips. Amazing.

Fast bowling was a chore before but now...

Excellent work.

bluebagger the program crashes after you press START or when you launch it? try downloading Cheat Engine and
see if it starts on your pc, i used it to create the program.

I've downloaded cheat engine but feel way out of my depth. Is there anything I can do to help here? Obviously the main thing I want is for attributes to be better reflected in the outcome of the game. Blockerdave it seems you are working on something? Can we add shot power into the mix as well as edge probability? Maybe even mentality? Or is this too much to ask? There's been word that this is already there, but it's not shown enough in the game with all my instances of Bermuda managing to beat Australia. Anything I can do ...

Okay, got a couple of questions.

Want to use this mod so I can finally do the fast-bowling all-rounder career mode I've wanted. Do you leave the mod one while batting or take the pressure down? Can you just switch it off when batting as long as you don't close it? Has anyone worked out an optimum use of the hack to get as realistic as possible kind of games without chaning teams' personalities?

Wavelberry for now it should not be used while batting, when you bat you have to untick the small box (the slider
will be disabled). After you untick the hack is also disabled (of course edges can still happen for a human player).
I am making a new version that should allow a realistic game, i think it's ready in a couple of days.

Langeveldt i am currently writing the code that allows attributes to be more important, should be ready in
a few days finally.

bluebagger the program crashes after you press START or when you launch it? try downloading Cheat Engine and
see if it starts on your pc, i used it to create the program.
DBC crashes on me if I press the v201 start twice. I did just manage a game and got 2 caught behind but I'm unsure if the new tweak worked or not. But maybe it's because I was Sri Lanka 1987 who obviously aren't the greatest team ever. I got a really nice caught behind where De Alwis dived in front of first slip it was nice to see

Am I supposed to tick the "edges on/off" box or leave it?

Also is there a way to know if the tweak is working or not in game?

DBC crashes on me if I press the v201 start twice. I did just manage a game and got 2 caught behind but I'm unsure if the new tweak worked or not. But maybe it's because I was Sri Lanka 1987 who obviously aren't the greatest team ever. I got a really nice caught behind where De Alwis dived in front of first slip it was nice to see

Am I supposed to tick the "edges on/off" box or leave it?

Also is there a way to know if the tweak is working or not in game?

Try this: Open the game and while at the menu, minimize and start Fearsome Tweak 1.02 make sure that the hack has started and then you can open tweak 2.01 and start it. Give it a few seconds and see if you are able to tick/untick the box. Now go back to the game and try starting a match. If you are batting, minimize the game and make sure that the box is unticked and if you are bowling, you can minimize and tick the box.
Make sure that you start the hack while you are at the main menu and not while a match is in progress.

also to check if it's working bowl a little in match practice with edge chance at maximum

Users who are viewing this thread