dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

hi, sorry for late answers:
grkrama maybe that would be possible with cheat engine, have you tried it? usually in most of the games it's possible to
change the position of the players on the map.

I am finishing the new version, i was hoping to complete it this morning.

@francobaldo1 This hack only for edges or other things are also being considered..If yes, then the thing I have noticed using the hack is- Short deliveries are punished more often than not and the shot selection is weird as well [hitting a short ball over covers].

Next one is free hits are either edges or mistimed shots/catches or the usual left..

I tried your tweak on legend mode with Very high pressure it got AI out for Just one run.

4 lbws 3 edges 3 bowled.
I just put the release input and jump input early and the AI was missing each and every ball.

A real game breaker is the AI situational awareness: just had a really great game. Vanuatu (me) batted and put on 168 off 40 overs....Japan, with me bowling, chased well and needed 16 off the last 8 balls: The guy on 68 off 62 balls decided to leave the next four balls and they only scored one run in the last over......such a shame and really makes for a damp ending.....it was a nice game with excitement till the end but those last 2 overs felt really pathetic..... @francobaldo1 is there anything that can be done to address this problem?

Normal pressure is very close to perfect. Just a little more towards high, but not much.

Brilliant, brilliant patch. Edges are varied, bowling is fun. Had an edge go in a gap in the slips and cursed myself thinking "why do i need a mid wicket, they're 9 down, get another slip in". That challenge of thinking about your field was missing from the game and now it's there.

Noticed on normal also the effect of the new ball is real. Took some quick wickets at the start of the innings with the patch on high, dropped it down to normal when the AI already in a decent partnership. They pushed that partnership to 100.

I kept it on normal, managed to get the better batsman out just before the new ball - spinner hit the crack and a big turner got the wicket. opened up the tail, and keeping it on normal still cleaned up the tail in reasonable fashion - they got some runs (how could they not when i had a very attacking field) but nothing untoward for tail vs new ball, and 8/9 got more stayed in longer than 10/11. 3 loveley edges even on normal.

Got a 10-wicket match with one bowler, got the LBW King achievement first time ever.

franco, take a bow son.

A real game breaker is the AI situational awareness: just had a really great game. Vanuatu (me) batted and put on 168 off 40 overs....Japan, with me bowling, chased well and needed 16 off the last 8 balls: The guy on 68 off 62 balls decided to leave the next four balls and they only scored one run in the last over......such a shame and really makes for a damp ending.....it was a nice game with excitement till the end but those last 2 overs felt really pathetic..... @francobaldo1 is there anything that can be done to address this problem?

something i've noticed is the higher the score of a set batsman at the death, the more they leave, like it's a club game & they just want the red ink.

@blockerdave Sounds like a really good match, what difficulty do you play on? I've not had any success getting edges on "normal pressure" playing on veteran difficulty.

I only play ODI matches, might bowl a few innings with it set to normal on pro difficulty see if it makes a difference.

Yeah I play now with normal pressure on veteran and get very satisfactory bowling experiences: I might knock up the pressure if I feel tailend batsmen are playing too well...

Users who are viewing this thread