dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

The only complaint I have is that this shouldn't need to be a mod. This sort of slider, this option should already be available in the base game IMO.
BigAnt has implemented the sliders in DBC17. :)

Could not agree more @wealey88: this thread has been great. and this hack has been a joy - i'm still playing 2.85 now and will be until PC lands or I persuade my wife we need a ps4.

@francobaldo1 you're a genius. I reckon I've doubled my DBC14 hours since this hack landed, and it's been my most enjoyable time on the game by far.

no offence intended, but my greatest hope is your genius isn't needed for DBC17 as I hope they've nailed the gameplay: but if they haven't, I've absolute faith in you my friend!!

Could not agree more @wealey88: this thread has been great. and this hack has been a joy - i'm still playing 2.85 now and will be until PC lands or I persuade my wife we need a ps4.

@francobaldo1 you're a genius. I reckon I've doubled my DBC14 hours since this hack landed, and it's been my most enjoyable time on the game by far.

no offence intended, but my greatest hope is your genius isn't needed for DBC17 as I hope they've nailed the gameplay: but if they haven't, I've absolute faith in you my friend!!

turns out that moment came out sooner than i expected... just ordered ps4 & dbc17 from argos

Rich guy!

By DBC17 (PS4), I meant DBC17 on PS4 platform, just the physical disk.
Oh OK. No I didn't have a ps4 before. I would have waited for PC but I only have a mac air running Windows in boot camp so I wasn't sure how well (or if) it would run the game.

A rich guy would have got a ps4 pro 1TB and wouldn't have had to beg his wife to put it on her credit card ;)

Oh OK. No I didn't have a ps4 before. I would have waited for PC but I only have a mac air running Windows in boot camp so I wasn't sure how well (or if) it would run the game.

A rich guy would have got a ps4 pro 1TB and wouldn't have had to beg his wife to put it on her credit card ;)
If you bought the console from EB Games then you would've got a game of your choice for free - DBC17

thank you all for the beautiful comments lads ^^
also i think the praise should really go to Big Ant, it's their game and i just reconfigured a little.
Hopefully dbc17 will be moddable too.
Developing this small mod has been very helpful this year, worst year of my life since i lost my mother in March.

Probably there will be still some more updates, wished i could release version 3 sooner, but a lot of small coding problems
have delayed it (nothing too complicated luckily). I was able to introduce various new things like top edge, bat pad etc.
Here's a video.
"And that is the last wicket to fall."

Users who are viewing this thread