dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

uploaded minigame v0.03

- added normal defense
- fixed the problem when the batsman would do a "perfect leave" everytime instead of hitting the ball. It was one
of the last few problems to solve to release version 3 of the main mod.

If you select all 3 shot types, it will random try a shot, however for some reason he likes to do the advance defence
everytime. Will fix it in the next version.

Ah bummer...still havent found it?
Not yet. It was a new phone I got for Christmas. Didn't even put a SIM in it.

Check the first game of the Quadrangular series ft. Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and Sri Lanka 90s. The first match is between Australia 90s and Sri Lanka. A low scoring thriller.

P.S: Found it now. Was in the backseat of the car.

Last edited:
Franco do you have any advice on what to set the sliders to in v2.90 because lol this:

2YOXAvy.jpg

That was set to defend with nothing else touched

Franco do you have any advice on what to set the sliders to in v2.90 because lol this:

2YOXAvy.jpg

That was set to defend with nothing else touched

with defend mentality they try to have a very low run rate, i would use it only in the first overs of a Test Match, or to defend the last wickets to draw a game.

Hey franco! I know I'm gooing to ask something big but it'll be great for people like me and @Sodium who can't run DBC17. Can you make something like the sliders/gameplay modifiers?

Hey franco! I know I'm gooing to ask something big but it'll be great for people like me and @Sodium who can't run DBC17. Can you make something like the sliders/gameplay modifiers?

i can change speed of the ball when bowling currently, in the future probably other things

Users who are viewing this thread