DBC14 Console Digital Version, Patch#2, Patch#3

Just a quick question and may have already been asked, when patch 2 has been uploaded, will I have to start a competition (not career) again for the changes to be implemented. I am in the middle of a 5 match test series and doing well, or will the changes be there in effect when I play my 3rd Test Match ???
No modes or matches will need to be restarted to have the changes be in effect.

Do we already know if a spinner may now bowl a no-ball in the coming patch 2? Or it already does today? The bowling guide thread mentions it but I don't remember seeing it in the patch but there's now so much to read!

Just a quick question! Does the digital version of dbc 14 have patch 2 included?

Just a quick question! Does the digital version of dbc 14 have patch 2 included?

No. Patch 2 is coming very soon, but the digital version is on sale now. The patch will download as soon as available.

I played with some user on PSN today who took Australia (90s) and I played as India (and lost, but that's besides the point).

I noticed that in the toss selection windows that appear to the top right corner of the screen and during many in-game menus displayed at the bottom center of the screen, Australia has been misspelled as AAustralia :eek: ?

Is this something that the user did with his custom team or this is a typo?

Thank you.

I'm not sure if it's been suggested but the man of the match system could be refined either in a patch or a sequel. It gives considerable preference to batsmen over bowlers in my opinion and simply chooses highest scorer. In most game modes its not a problem and I don't mind, but in career it's important.
If possible it would be good to have a greater situational awareness of performances that swing momentum or at critical times.
For example, in a 5five match, MOM went to a guy who scored 11 of team score 21. The match went to super over and the bowler for my team took 1/2 (that's one wicket for non-Australian readers lol) and in his over during the main innings he took 2/3. I would consider that a match winning performance. This was not career mode and it may not be the most pressing issue but it's something that seems to annoy me.

Users who are viewing this thread