DBC14 Console Digital Version, Patch#2, Patch#3

Yup DBC 14 live on PSN for $59.99

You mean PSN?

No, I am talking about Digital Download through Steam..I suppose the price for digital download from steam will be significantly lower than Physical Copy at Retail Market..

----------

Is it possible for Sony & MS to release the digital version without Patch-2, I thought, Patch-2 will either release first or at least simultaneously with Digital Console release..

No, I am talking about Digital Download through Steam..I suppose the price for digital download from steam will be significantly lower than Physical Copy at Retail Market..

Your question was answered with this post.

It will be set over the next couple of days.

In answer to your additional question, it's probably, but not always likely or by a large amount. I remember the only time I've bought a game retail that required Steam intergration was UFO X-Com, and Steam price was $69 and retail disk was $79, or something like that.. only a $10 difference.

Is it possible for Sony & MS to release the digital version without Patch-2, I thought, Patch-2 will either release first or at least simultaneously with Digital Console release..

No, patch was to come out on or before PC release, but that was pushed back. As shown now, on sale now for digital download on consoles and patch has been pushed back a week (due to consoles picking up on a fault with the patch).

5 out of 5 stars with one vote :)

It's on the front of the US store.... wonder how far buried it will be on the UK store :rolleyes

The new releases usually get pretty prominent placing for the first week. There doesn't seem to be too much else coming this week so you might be alright there, and it's also a UK-facing product so in their interest to push it.

Why so pessimistic?

Have not had much luck with placement on SCEE stores so far, fingers crossed this time :)

It's listed in the UK blog (but sadly not featured). Not sure if it is live yet though.

?39.99, so a little cheaper than the retail copy (which is pretty good: a lot of them go for ?49.99)

Euro price is 49.99, and US price 69.99.

Have you bought it yet Chief?

I feel that this weekend IS THE WEEKEND.

Looking forward to your review Master Chief, just remember not to talk about IC2010 or sad memories of the past will be revealed. Hello Trickstar.:wave

It's been two months now and yes like everyone else i am waiting for patch 2 but i still play it like 4 days a week, loving it still. PS So Biggs DBC16 and Starwars episode 7 out end of next year would be nice. Please Ross.;)

Users who are viewing this thread