DBC14 Console Digital Version, Patch#2, Patch#3

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DBC14 Console Digital Versions shall be available on the 6th June.

Patch#2 with many enhancements and new features will be available around the same time, if not before.

We have had to remove the co-op play from Patch#2 as it has required more testing and refinement. The good news is that as I promised the feature, it means we are committed to a Patch#3.

**** Update: Patch#2 Delayed for a week (or more if we fail MS/Sony again).

Last edited:
Will Patch # 2 contain the following fixes which users have reported ?

1. D/L calculations correct but either the match plays out differently or once the match the finished the results are completely else

1. I was chasing 295 in 50 overs in career mode. Then rain arrived after 6 overs of my inning. My team was given target of 265 in 42 overs with D/L. My team reached 265/7 in 39.2 overs but other team was given winner by 29 runs after that.

3. After rain in scorecard shows match tied instead of runs to win.

2. Getting out of a no-ball/free - hit, clean bowled not given out and such bugs

Mode: career
Match type: first class
Over count: 16.4 first innings
Ground: the English one that looks a bit like the oval.
Teams: Surrey vs somerset
Get best: no
Issue: de bruyn bowling first ball to me. I slog, miss and am bowled. No no-ball. Not out. I go to next ball (out caught in deep anyway).

Biggest bug I've had so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross, just confirming...will this be available as a download via XBox live on 6 June or will it be submitted to XBox live on 6 June? there was a delay with Patch #1 through MS's processes from memory. If its submitted on 6 June, thats fine - I just won't expect it as a download until say Sat or Sun if you know what I mean.

Big Ant Studio's are doing a great job at putting so much time and effort into making the best game possible for us, and not settle for second best. And are more than happy to listen to us and keep improving.

I'm more than impressed. Fan for life :)

Nice nice first good news of the morning.

Ross, just confirming...will this be available as a download via XBox live on 6 June or will it be submitted to XBox live on 6 June? there was a delay with Patch #1 through MS's processes from memory. If its submitted on 6 June, thats fine - I just won't expect it as a download until say Sat or Sun if you know what I mean.

Digital versions for Xbox/PS3 on that date. Patch should be done by then but without absolute confirmation of a pass from them can't guarantee it. It will be submitted this week.

will the save corrupt issue while playing local multiplayer be resolved?Please resolve it .

Can you please list me the things this patch will fix or can you redirect me to the post where i can find them?

I will come up with some general notes, I can tell you it's a couple of months of changes - it's a lot.

Patch#2 with many enhancements and new features will be available around the same time, if not before.

We have had to remove the co-op play from Patch#2 as it has required more testing and refinement. The good news is that as I promised the feature, it means we are committed to a Patch#3.

This is making the patch even more interesting...:spy

And confirmation of Patch#3 before even releasing the patch#2, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST....FFL [Fan for Life]...:thumbs:clap

Users who are viewing this thread