DBC14 Console Digital Version, Patch#2, Patch#3

very excited for the #2 patch.
can't wait.

Hi Ross,

Just one clarification, sorry if it has been asked and answered earlier, but will the PC release have the patch #2 too?

You guys are the best. We are blessed to have such nice developers. :cheers

Can I assume it will also be available in the US store on that date

You can, it will be a global release (as was the last patch).

Sometimes stores can take a while to propagate items through their servers so you might get it at a different time of day.

Man this is bloody exciting

new Features, unreal, and Big Ant are proving one of the great companies with constant support

Lets start specualating on the features, im going bold and saying:

World Cup comps in career mode
Changes too teams in career mode
Ranking system of int teams in career mode
Player editing in career mode

what else, come one guys, lets build the hype

cant wait for this patch, ive been having a terrible time of it in my 5th year so far, looking for some big runs tonight!!

I'd be happy if the most reported problems are fixed ie fix AI run outs and maybe increase their decisions while batting. (Less aggressive in the longer forms)

Make bowling slightly harder and batting slightly easier and/or make amateur available in career. Future versions could maybe incorporate state/county 2nd XI but I'm not expecting bigant to go too mad in this patch.

Superhuman fielders made into mere mortals.

I would love to see lineup changes, players bein dropped and regens but for now as we can set defaults before starting a career its no biggie this time round.

Sort out AI field placings.

The opportunity to change your players batting/fielding kit whenever you like.

The opportunity to move up/down the order. Or bat at different positions in the different formats.

A few new stadiums or parks would be nice too!!

Users who are viewing this thread